• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP Guys OVERDOSE help guys Dihydrocodeine

kaiwin

Greenlighter
help guys !

I tried tonight for the first time Dihydrocodeine, I took 8 pellets of 60mg(50mg) so a total of 400mg orally.
Then 1h after 200 mg plugged .

And I am fucking scaried right now if I could overdose now for having take 600mg ( and plugged bioavialibility is 80/100% so i could think that 200mg plugged equivent 500mg at least)

So that mean I took probably 900mg if not more and I want to know if I can die /. Overdose right now with thesed dose ????

help guys !

I tried tonight for the first time Dihydrocodeine, I took 8 pellets of 60mg(50mg) so a total of 400mg orally.
Then 1h after 200 mg plugged .

And I am fucking scaried right now if I could overdose now for having take 600mg ( and plugged bioavialibility is 80/100% so i could think that 200mg plugged equivent 500mg at least)

So that mean I took probably 900mg if not more and I want to know if I can die /. Overdose right now with thesed dose ????

That's a lot of codeine. Try and stay awake or phone an ambulance to be on the safe side.

My heart is beating scarly , my stomach make a lot of noise and my vision is bluerred

As people said inform someone of your usage now who is best you. If nobody can come over and watch you in case you fall asleep the only other option is ER. I'd suggest going in the ambulance now just be aware they will probably hit you with narcan for safe measure

600mg is a mid range dose for a non opiate naive person. you didn't state your usage history, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you're doing that roa, you've probably dabbled with them once or twice before. Orally its 1:10 to oral morphine. Do you.know if they were instant release, or sustained release? Ir will last 4-6hrs, sr will last 4-12. You should be just fine, if you get nervous, just focus on your breathing. You were just experiencing the "plug rush", it'll plateau and be a smoother ride shortly. Lol and read up on how bioavailabilities work. x]

- Hopeless Soul

Are you still alive op try to put some pressure on your lungs with your hands and take deap steady breaths and most imporatly stay calm

600mg is a heavy dose for someone without a tolerance, i can imagine he has at least a very bad histamine reaction, with severe itching and maybe swelling. OP please report back if you are fine.

Hey OP Please give us an update ASAP. I don't foresee this being fatal, unless you are on other depressants. However, if you are COMPLETELY opiate naive there is a chance you but yourself into some dangerous territory. PLEASE update us. You only have a few posts so you might not understand how important this is to us.

Odds are he fell asleep well probably hear from him tommorrow. But nobody has corrected him yet so i will, the bioavailability doesnt change the dosage of morphine if the bioavailability is 100 % and the pill is 30 mg or whatever then you will get the full 30 mg if the bioavailability is 50% youll get 15 mg absorbed just saying, hope youre okay! Let us know how you do!

Hopefully he is at the hospital. I always wonder why people who think they are overdosing come on bluelight and ask for help. There should just be something on the heading of the page that says "If you think you are having an OD of opiates call an ambulance!"

Hopefully he is at the hospital. I always wonder why people who think they are overdosing come on bluelight and ask for help. There should just be something on the heading of the page that says "If you think you are having an OD of opiates call an ambulance!"

Makes me wonder exactly what they're typing into the search engine. Regardless, I'm sure it has to do with the stigma attached to OD'ing. Me, I'd worry about that right AFTER dialing 911.

My bet is yes. Though we can't be certain without hearing from him, the fact that he was anxious enough to come on here and post a panicked response means he likely was worried over nothing. It had been an hour since his first dose - but maybe something went wrong, I don't know. But if I was able to come on bluelight and post a coherent response, I know I would be nowhere near a fatal dose unless it was a stimulant...