Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ADD & drug test question.

TheDeez

Bluelighter
i'm terrible sorry if this is in the wrong spot but i beleive this is relevent to australian ADD policies.

anyway, ive recently been diagnosed with adult ADD. i am NOT interested in selling my dexies coz this is a problem i want fixed.

the problem i have is that im going to have a drug test in the next couple of weeks so that i can get a full-time perscription. i would like to know the type of things they will be testing for since ive been naughty recently. the timing of the drug test is completely up to me so i would like to scedual it after a time i know when all nasties they test for are out of my system.

i know they definately test for cannibus which lasts in the system for about 2.5 weeks. do they test for anything else like ecstacy or speed? also is there anyway to increase the passage of cannibus from my system?

cheers.

get a detox program thingy. im sure youll be fine..
just know your info. and halflife times, and stuff...

They're probably testing to see if you've had amphetamines, I'd say, to make sure they're not about to prescribe dexies to a tweaker... stay clean for at least a week before the test, that's the best you can probably do at this point.

BigTrancer :)

Depending on the regularity of your use of cannabis, it might be a problem...

One night out involving a few cones will be undetectable in your urine after 72 hours... But chronic smoking can be detectable for up to 12 weeks.

If they're doing a hair test (which is pretty damn unlikely), 1 inch will show them about 60 days.

However... *cough*

Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease

;)

theyd probly be testing everything, my mate got denyed dexis cos he told the doc hed smoked weed before. Then he had to get tested for opiates, coke, acid, weed, amphetamines, ecstacy and barbituates, i remember reading this piece of paper they gave him about it.
Needless to say he never got the prescription, even tho he has adhd and was previously prescribed to them.