• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Missing the Nod or escaping the hell ?

Celery Stick

Greenlighter
Dear all,

I am a new fellow greenlighter on Bluelight (eheh logic plz ?).

I am 19 year old, and I'm going threw a difficult time with medications such as Lisdexamphetamine for ADHD, and having a hard time coping with stress at work. During these last two years I have been kind of going threw a depression. And have unfortunately tried many drugs, such as : A bunch of times MDMA and Cocaine, maybe a couple of time Crack and DXM. I'm the occasional pot smoker only the with friends kind of thing. Oh and I self medicate with Xanax to help sleeping at night when amphetamine keeps me from sleeping.,
Last summer I bought a gram of heroin and tried smoking it on tinfoil after a few attempts I got light headed and was starting to feel good and finally decided it was a bad idea and I threw it in the toilet. Fast forward half a year at new Eve, I got 0.25G of good brown Afghan gear, I used tin foil. At first, snorted a bump then smoked a bit (maybe 10-15mg total), not managing to make the Heroin travel a whole lot on the foil, but getting a good amount of smoke. Once again feeling light headed but not that much, went to bed. Next day, smoke everything that was left in one evening determined to achieve nodding. I remember wobbling a bit to my bed and definitely feeling dizzy and very light headed, but once again no nod or geat feeling.

Okay so my question is simple, is that IT ? Is that all the hype behind heroin ? Should I try snorting rather than smoking ? Or should I take that as granted and never touch the stuff again. Please be honest on wether Heroin REALLY feels that way. i'm most definitely will follow your advices but need some honesty there.

Thank you all and have a great day !

Cheers

A lot of people try heroin, don't feel that much, maybe throw up, try it again, because they heard so much about it, don't feel as much as they thought they would and think to themselves "what the fuck, I always thought/read that heroin is incredibly euphoric etc." and take it again and again to get that feeling they think they will get.
Eventually they are hooked and have to face withdrawal.
My advice is, run away as long as you can.
I hope you get what I'm trying to say

Last edited:
Alright then, I'm definitely very disappointed, even though I won't try it again, I'm sure there's more to that drug. I just guess it's hard to get that perfect feeling but once you've got it it's hard getting over it right ? Do you think amphetamine salts such as Lisdexamfetamine (that I'm prescribed daily) could be the reason why it kept me awake and interacted with the medication ?

Anyways I'm running threw the front door right now and taking it for granted and I'm definitely not taking the ticket to hell. But find myself interested to know.

Cheers

Opiates take away pain so you can deal with it later all at once (w/d). The nod doesn't really happen unless you are already exhausted and tired or unless you inject, snort, eat, or ingest a large amount causing dangerous respritory depression possibly death. I put IV first as it usually is the easiest way to get high doses to hit all at once although I have yet to see dope locally that doesn't take a quarter gram for me IV to get any relief where 4 mg hydromorphone provides good relief and a rush while a nod can take near a gram or half gram if is good. My area is notorious for low quality dope much more than anywhere else so do not take huge doses of your high quality gear just because over here heavy amounts of low quality dope is used as it really is mainly what circulates. With dope I've never gotten a real good effect even buying off the dark net.

Also do not upgrade to injecting just to chase a feeling as that is chasing the dragon for a ride and you can only chase it so long before it turns around and burns you to get away. Just don't continue heroin. It is no better than other opiates especially as there is only street quality, which is usually heavily cut and you'd be lucky to find it pure especially in bulk.

You also do not want to develop a dependancy that leads to withdrawal as trust me it is hell and once the health care system lables you a heroin user you are fucked as far as any level of health care that isn't neglectful. It's like people on opiates are dehumanized and indoctrinated to accept that an opiate user is a less valuble person than a non user so neglecting to providing real health care to opiate users becomes accepted as OK and this includes pharmacicutical opiates as well.

Trust me you do not want an opiate habit. Run from it as far and fast as you can and do not use except to control pain, which they are marvelous for as well as tension and tightness associated with injured areas. Honestly you have a really heavy drug habit that you should work on reducing already. The last thing you need is a heroin/opiate habit on top of everything.

Edit \/ Not the worst advice and actually what I would suggest if you're trying to chase the nod or even just mixing it in a shot glass of water to drink. The better suggestion is not to chase the nod or to continue using while it is easy to just stop as soon it will feel like shit after each use until you're finding yourself using 24/7 every 6-12 hours at best although closer to six. Seriously just do not use anymore.

Last edited:
Smoking heroin is a bad roa. Also not all heroin can be smoked and you have to know how to chase it good. Just snort it start low and work your way up and you will nod if it's good stuff or has diamorphine or some kind of opioid in it. Start really low and snort it that would be my advice.

Aight ! Ty for your answers guys. I actually had decided not to do H again after I had ordered my last .5G so for the moment won't be taking it. But nobody, even me, knows how I will react when I get the letter and I'll actually be holding it in my hands. I juste hope I'll chuck it.

I guess it's totally worth the try, because only actually getting high once, I won't be physically or psychologically dependent, it's impossible after only once.

That said there still is 0.000000001% risk that I will from the first try. And hearing all those horrible stories ....eeehew, it scares me.

So it's worth the try, but not the risk. (lol wuuut the fuck he saying ?)

So all thing considered I'm setting my mind on throwing it away.

Cheers guys !

Definitely toss it or if you have a friend who is dependant pass them a gift.

I see you already trying to rationalizing use, but there is no rational to use street heroin that makes it not a problem. Don't rationalize use.... Just don't use. Worst thing that will happen is you find out you like it making the temptation not to use that much more difficult.