• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zanaflex = Not nothing

KodytheLoadie

Greenlighter
So my mom gave me some zanaflex for sleep earlier this week. I got on here and looked it up and everyone is like "Oh, that shit sucks." Or "It doesn't do shit." So, naturally, I said "Fuck you guys" and snorted 4mg of it. These were the 4 mil white crosses (Supposedly the best ones?). Zanaflex is apparently a skeletal muscle relaxer, I had thought it was also a combo drug with a small amount of benzo in it as well. Still not sure about that...

Anyway, those 4 mil crosses crush up real good. They make a damn mountain of powder, too. Seriously almost too much to fit in one nostril, but I'm a smoker over a snorter always. Ok, so I rail it out and my wife parachutes hers. She took it like ten mins before I railed. So I go to rail and she's like "You're gonna be disappointed, I still don't feel it yet". I look at the clock, 4:16 AM (We've been doing a SERIOUS meth binge lately, like go-hard-or-go-home status .5 a day shit). We were high as fuck at the time too, and hoping to catch some Zs before work. So I'm thinking 'Damn, everyone on bluelight was right, this must be bunk ass shit,' Right?

So I start my line. Shit goes down smooth as fuck, but my nostrils are all dry lately from the dope, so kind of got irritated. I held off and only did like 2/3 of line, then sat back to catch my breath and switch noses. Instantly, most sedated feeling in a looooong lime. I apparently turned to my wife and said "It works" and fucking nodded out right there with my rolled bill right in my hand, sitting on the bed.

Next I know, I'm lifting my head up. There's sunshine streaming through the window and my wife is next to me, both sitting on the edge of our bed, nodded out with heads on our chests. The clock was at like 5:45 by now. I should state that we had both gotten to the 'weird shit happening' state of meth binge where we'd been up about 72 hours straight, so we probably could've slept without the zanaflex. But I woke up still high as hell. IO was like 'Shit, I passed out before I even snorted my other half.' lol. So I did the other half of it and again, super sedative feeling, this time had enough self control to actually lay down, but like twenty seconds I was out after smoking probably a .2 bowl of good meth just two hours before.

Anyway, wanted the next guy researching zanaflex to see this and not those other BS posts about how the shit's a joke. I honestly can't tell how that shit isn't a sched 2 narcotic, fucking scary as shit thinking there's people out there DRIVING on it!

I'm prescribed the 2mg Zanaflex pills and my mom gets the larger 4mg pills as well like you're describing. I have way too many on my hands so occasionally I take a couple in order to relax.

Since it IS a muscle relaxer, I get a lot of sedation and slowed breathing, but if I don't fall asleep right away I get a feeling of euphoria and I'm practically pain free for the time being.

I've taken 8mg before and just yawned a little, but I'm glad someone else on here enjoys it too! It goes up very smoothly but it isn't enjoyable when it hits the back of your throat, lol.

I love tizanidine. But what you will find is there are the white pills with the cross, and then apparently there are capsules. The pills are amazing and give me GREAT sleep. The capsules I have never had the misfortune to get, but the only negative things I have ever heard about them are from capsule users. DO NOT RECOMMEND but I have shot tizanidine and bupe before because apparently it is a huge trend in EU and it felt like shooting a full agonist. Never had any kind of rush or euphoria from shooting straight subutex ever. Add just one 4 mg pill and the entire world changed. If you are to attempt something as stupid as I just mentioned please use a micron filter. That is one of the cloudiest solutions I have ever seen drawn up just using a Q-tip. But yes it also is very sedating orally and nasally. But I never got any "euphoria" from it by itself, but I did get a great amount of sedation. Wonderful sleeping aid by itself. Also warning VERY hard on the liver apparently so limit use if possible.

Exactly! Shit puts you down for the count.
That's what I mean, the government doesn't even consider it controlled here in US (?. Might have to recheck my source on that one, but I know I saw it on here or drugs.com when I looked up the pills). I believe it's a sched 3? Could be wrong, but doesn't that mean you cant be arrested for driving/ handling a firearm while taking it? Could be way off, but if so that sounds dangerous as shit, right?

Exactly! Shit puts you down for the count.
That's what I mean, the government doesn't even consider it controlled here in US (?. Might have to recheck my source on that one, but I know I saw it on here or drugs.com when I looked up the pills). I believe it's a sched 3? Could be wrong, but doesn't that mean you cant be arrested for driving/ handling a firearm while taking it? Could be way off, but if so that sounds dangerous as shit, right?

It is not scheduled at all.

I have a hard time staying awake on just 1mg of tizanidine sometimes. The longer you're able to stay awake the better the effect, IMO. Less is definitely more with this med. Definitely be cautious with mixing it with other CNS depressants. I take it with oxycodone and find the respiratory depression can be very strong. I decrease my usual dosage of opiates when mixing. It is fantastic for use during withdrawals as well. Cuts down on spasms and helps the insomnia better than benzos for me. Also very easy to get a script for as doctors don't consider it anymore recreational than baclofen or flexeril where I find it to be more comparable to soma.

I personally think tinazidine is completely useless. I have taken diazepam all my life though so that mite be why it does nothing for me. Phenibut is the way to go if you want effect