• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etilee MD-weak pills or tolerance?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
Normally I get etizest but my vendor was out so I got etilee MD instead. It did work, but I ended up having to take 6/7 pills just for insomnia. Did not black out at all, just fell asleep normally. I've been using etizolam to reset my sleep schedule for the past 3 days and will stop after tonight to avoid dependence but my question is, is it possible that my tolerance rose that fast or did I get weak pills? Normally with the pink etizest pills 1 is enough for relaxation, 2 knocks me out, and 3 is the beginning of a blackout.

Sounds like they are bunk, but the only thing you can do to be sure is to get your pills tested.

Thanks, I plan on ordering a test kit, but yeah. I don't think they were totally bunk but way less potent than advertised. They were actually very euohoric, more so than etizolam, which makes me wonder if they contained a different benzo altogether :/ I did receive etilaam pills once that were total bunk and got absolutely nothing from them, even after eating 10. Does anyone else have a preferred brand for etizolam?