• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants HELP should i become a dealer?

Thenorthengoat

Greenlighter
first of all sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I am 16 years old, I look older though, me and my friend are already dealing speed for my aunt. but i mean she is my aunt. so we were selling some methamphetamine and it was a busy night, one of the guys who was buying was pretty middle aged and looked nice. but then he sent me a text about saying something about that it was bad and that he wanted to talk to us about weed. so we went to his house and he brings out a big jar of weed, and says he is getting more then that, and starts offering us a dealing job for weed/speed and more, he starts telling us never to snitch to the cops and we already knew that, he started sounding a little scary, in a very badass way, my friend is to afraid to deal with him because he thinks something will happen to him, I on the other hand am not sure what to do, can you give me any advice?

dont risk your future for a couple hundret bucks per month,search a side job thats all i can say

HELP should i become a dealer?
Hell NO, all dealers in up in jail! son get it straight while you are young. These days an Higher Education is essential these days and dictates how you will spend your life and without one you will end up in poverty. The more technical we become the more education is needed to just make it through this evil world. Good Luck Thenorthengoat

Eh give it a shot, who knows at 16 you could make some money and learn about the real world some. You're kinda young to be a tweaker but I guess everyone grows up different

Ovo such bad advice. Don't throw your future away attempting a quick gain as it's anything, but that and will take everything away from you in the end.

This is one of those questions where if you have to ask, you know the answer is no.
Not in a child's mind if that is all they saw while growing up. Just think of all the young white kids that are being told black people are niggers and they do not have any right living next to white folks and all the other garbage that they were feed into their minds day after day after day and then they are a teen and they belong to the KKK just like his daddy and papa and........

Not in a child's mind if that is all they saw while growing up. Just think of all the young white kids that are being told black people are niggers and they do not have any right living next to white folks and all the other garbage that they were feed into their minds day after day after day and then they are a teen and they belong to the KKK just like his daddy and papa and........

Ok, fair point. I should've tried to look at it from that perspective. Still, OP, dealing meth comes with really big risks including losing your freedom and/or life. Do you really want to make that decision at age 16? Dealing weed is one thing, but (assuming you're in the US) you could get locked up for life over meth.

yeah also you dont want to dealing hard drugs at that age the customers are on a whole other level than the customers you will front when dealing with pot,the tweakers WILL rip you if they see a 16 year old child selling to them and it wont take long

Selling meth?

Get ready for the most annoying "job" on the planet lol :D

if you are 16 you shouldnt be fucking with meth, full stop

My brother used to sell drugs, he ended up getting the house raided, then went to prison for 9 months and now has multiple felonies on his record, he sold about a hundred xanax a week, about a ounce of weed a week, rcs, usually 25 I, dab, and whatever

else he could get, he bought the 25 I he bought those in sheets, btw he started off just selling weed, and hes addicted to all the drugs i mentioned now, doesent really sell anymore (i hope), or atleast if he does he doesent do it in our house, I dont know how

he affords his high, maybe he sucks dick now, i have no idea, please dont go down that road, he claims he can, but i dont think he has the ability to get a job anymore, what with the drug problems and the felonies, so hes like 23 i think now stuck in his

parents house, with no plans to leave anytime soon

EDIT: hes also had a gun pointed at his head multiple times, by drug addicts wanting his drugs, in our house, he endangered the whole family, like you are with your family

this shit isnt a joke dude, its not fun and games, it goes 3 ways eventually
1. life in jail cause you wouldnt snitch when you got caught
2. digging your own grave in the desert for the guys you snitched on, who in turn shoot you and bury you in said grave
3. drug overdose from what your selling
4. this one doesent happen often, but you stop before you get caught, get a normal job, and leave that life forever, and maybe you become happy and save up some money and live to a old age, if not, hey, atleast your not dead or in jail

thank you all for the suport and i think my answer will be no, and i am from iceland btw, and thanks again, it really helped :D

Ok, fair point. I should've tried to look at it from that perspective. Still, OP, dealing meth comes with really big risks including losing your freedom and/or life. Do you really want to make that decision at age 16? Dealing weed is one thing, but (assuming you're in the US) you could get locked up for life over meth.
So stupid, you don't get locked up for life in the US for meth lol stfu. If he's got even an 8ball and is a first time offender he will probably spend a few days in jail then get 12 months of probation, and fines etc

Goat, I don't know if you were really trolling with this question, but I can tell you that I knew some people that messed around with things they shouldn't have when I was your age. You wouldn't want to be where they are now (prisons and cemeteries, every last one of them).

Iceland, huh...I see what you did there.

And ovo, that's some really lowbrow trolling, man. Possibly contributing to the delinquency of a minor to get your jollies?

dear phil. i i not trolling, this just happened to me today and i didnt know what to do, and i spend alot of time here so i thought you guys could help (in which you did) and what do you mean by *i see what you did there*? i am just from Iceland

You start off making a couple bucks, flipping a few bags and feeling like a mufukin gangsta', and eventually you're playing chess with your life. If you're okay with taking constant risks (namely prison and/or young death), and living in a constantly pressing shadow of paranoia, but you're able to see past that shit because you enjoy the prospect of the potential fast money, and you fucking LOVE how awake you feel, then it's the life for you. If you scare easy, as it sounds like you might, then it's absolutely not. Acting scared can get you robbed (and often killed) in the drug industry. It's called "the game" for a reason. It is a game. If you don't find yourself with your head blown off over some trivial thing like knowing the wrong person's last name, you'll lose your head from the constant fucking mind games you play with yourself and your connects. Only way out is to finish the game. You finish the game by winning or losing. Winners come out much more intelligent, tactical, emotionally acute, and monetarily successful than they were before they got into it. Winners leave having done whatever they needed to get done. Losers die or live in a cage. Problem is, even when you win the game, it never wants to let you fucking leave.