Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Dove batches

Padawhuan Pinger

Bluelighter
Hi all
just curious 2 whether anyone knows if there is a crappy pink dove copy going around out there...?
...looking on pillreports just about everyone is saying that the pink doves at the moment are very good....but there are a few saying they are shit.
just wondering if anyone can let me know if it is possible 2 tell the difference between the good pink doves and the bad pink doves going round at the moment....marks, features, etc
any help would be great
peace
PP

Please refer to the Posting Guidelines.

Please include the location in the title of your thread when requesting information about a particular batch of pills:

e.g.: "Pill Info Request - Melbourne - White Euro"

This will help you to receive the most regionally specific information. Pills vary from place to place, and even pills of the same colour and logo may contain different active chemicals. A detailed description of the pill will also help people identify between batches. This is particularly important when a pill with a common logo comes out, like doves, because it can be easily copied and bunk pills can begin circulating in a very short amount of time trying to cash in on the reputation. It may be that there are MDMA-based 'pink doves' in one state, and bunk ones in another state.

BigTrancer :)

im not sure. I had one pink dove on saturday and it was pretty fucken good. Lasted for ages and while i didnt get many full body rushes i put this down to pilling in the day. This was the first time i'd ever dumped in the day and i could tell from the strength that in the right setting (rave, club) these would be insane.
The pink doves i had were lightish pink, basically looked exactly the same as this pic i found on pillreports

33150.jpg

They are the shit !!! the good shit

I consumed a considerable number of the doves shown above and F&CK ME THEY WERE GREAT !!

no word of a lie the best pill i have had in the last 6 months

I was beginning to think i had built up a huge tolerance but this pill just smashed that theory out of the water

get these while you can !

papa recommends

I dunno if its the pic but i think possibly the dove was facing the other way ..... then again i did hit quite a few of these between friday & sunday night

i have only found one report that confuses the issue... and i think its an error in general. if you study the form guide you'll know when youre on a winner.

Last edited:
^^ Don't be too sure...

If there's word on the street (or the internet...) that there's a dodgy copy of a pill floating around, please test anything which you buy by the same name. It's not going to do any harm, and could save a trip to hospital, or worse.

:)

apollo said:
^^ Don't be too sure...

If there's word on the street (or the internet...) that there's a dodgy copy of a pill floating around, please test anything which you buy by the same name. It's not going to do any harm, and could save a trip to hospital, or worse.

:)
you'll need to take a peak at two consecutive reports by the same poster to get an understanding of what i mean. 13th of april by E 4 ME.

Pink Doves

I had a Pink Dove on Friday nite
very clean looking pill, score on the back and on the front a
Dove ingraved.

Pill was very tall, pinkish with small amounts of white

Mixed dose of MDMA and MDA not bad at all,

Having inspected the reports eddi, I agree with you.

But... I'd still test em before I took em :)

BigTrancer said:
Is that just a wild guess, or did you test this pill?

BigTrancer :)

I know in Australia there is a lot of trouble with copycat batches etc but I do believe from what I have seen at least some if not most of the pink doves that are being reported on are the same as the ones that were lab tested here in the UK in February especially seeing as the hearts which are almost definitely from the same factory are also appearing, the doves were MDMA and MDA and very well made, I hope they are the same ones as they are incredible :)

If you look at the reports and the ratings for most of them it does seem as though the pills are a lot better than most other pills around and I think this would correlate to the strong MDMA/MDA content in them :)

the testa is my besta friend. i swear.
but one must also at times be able to think on ones feet. a good knowledge of "the market".. what going round and what it looks like is essential.
play safe have fun cuouthere.

Last edited:
i tested the pink doves with an EZ test EXTREME, but its SO hard to tell if it tests for a primary amine (3rd test) because the dye off the pill makes the liquid a more pinky colour than it already is! hehe but i didnt notice much colour change after 3 mins apart from the initial colour change from the pill colour. Maybe my tester is old. has anyone got a positive test for a primary amine?

All I can say is, I can find discredit in all the reagent tests and would never use just them as a guide before taking pills, to me they are not very reliable at all although can be used to distinguish between total bunk pills (which I have never had) and pills which contain something. Lab testing is the only way forward :)

why sure thing! *runs down the road to the local DRUG TESTING LAB and tests his pill before eating it*

heh perhaps in a more ideal world. ? but not in australia. hehe.

we have to rely on eztesters and the like to get a rough guide. hehehe.. arr wells :D

Well it's possible that someone held onto a few of the K+speed pink doves from Feb and is trying to ride the current wave.