Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine question

spacecase402

Bluelighter
sorry if this is a real lame question (first post) but I am really new to this. I have recently tried coke for the first time and got very little, if any, 'buzz'. I would like to know if the effects of coke are subtle or if my experience was the result of some crappy product.

As I said before I am new to the world of coke but have been pilling for a while and really enjoy bluelights informative comments.

Cheers and thanks

I would like to know if the effects of coke are subtle or if my experience was the result of some crappy product
Could quite possibly be both. How much did you have? Coke relies on a reasonably largeish dosage (as compared to many other snorted drugs), and it's effects only last a short period of time.

If possible, next time (if you choose to have a next time) try it with someone experienced, so you can at least figure out if it's the stuff or if it is indeed too subtle.

The first time I had coke I had just as much as my experienced friends would normally have for a decent effect and it did nothing, so I thought. The second time I found it was more noticeable, I did find I had more than I thought I would though.

Not that its usually very good quality coke anyway.:\

Coke is a bit like that - you kinda have to get used to the buzz, it's totally different from pills, for example. Not everyone likes coke... or can afford it... but IMHO it's more effective if you're drinking. And getting a blow job ;)

BigTrancer :)

BigTrancer said:
IMHO it's more effective if you're drinking. And getting a blow job ;)

What he said!=D =D =D

The other problem could quite just possibly be the purity level wasn't that high.

Thanks very much for that guys, I suspect I was expecting some type of mind altering experience and missed something in the translation. My buddy with me (also inexperienced but an avid speed fan) was also disappointed. I will give it another go with alcohol and the blow job (hope my buddy doesn't mind that part of it ...taking one for the team so to speak.....lol)

Thanks again

^ Hahaha Nice one!

Don't expect anything earth-shattering - from Erowid Cocaine Vault:
EFFECTS

Onset
Onset varies depending on method of ingestion. Snorting cocaine will produce effects within a minue (sic). [...]

Duration
The effects of snorted cocaine are quite short with the primary high lasting only 20-40 minutes. This is one of the reasons leading to problems with addiction. As the effects wear off, more is often snorted. This pattern of repeated use can quickly move in the direction of addiction.

The Experience
As with many substanecs, the effects of cocaine depend greatly on the person and the dose. Possible effects include feelings of well-being, decreased appetite, stimulation, sexual arousal, and increased focus. Negative effects can include increased body temperature and heart rate, agitation and anxiety, paranoia, dizziness, nausea/vomiting, violent behavior, kidney failure, seizure, stroke, and heart attack.

From: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_basics.shtml

Please see also: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_effects.shtml

In my limited experience with coke, I found that I never knew just how high I was till I came down... And eventually that the high wasn't worth the come down. But that's just me.

:)

Yeah I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but if it was there I would have some. Just numbs my nose mouth and head that's about it.

IMHO, if you have enough to make it "work" for you (depends on tolerance, purity, blah, blah) then its unfuckingbelievably good...but just the odd line here or there really ain't worth the $$$ factor.

Just on that, its amazing how many people only have coke when its free!! hehehe, its too bloody expensive

A lot of friends of mine have said, yeah I dont touch pills or speed, but now and them I do Coke..... 'I get it free'!

Maybe that's because the sometimes people who DO buy it... shout all their friends lines, so they don't seem like a massive charlie hoover? Or...

Remember: "free" just means 'i didn't pay cash for it', check the knees...

BigTrancer ;)

smoking coke

No one ever talks about smoking it. (Off foil, the way you would meth) I find this MUCH more enjoyable of a high than snorting. Lasts longer too.

You will get some effect from smoking cocaine HCl, but as Cowboy Mac pointed out, the freebase is what is usually smoked. Cocaine HCl decomposes around vapourisation temperatures, so most will be lost and likely turned into nasty toxins.

Where cocaine HCl will mostly decompose on heating to vapouristaion temps, amphetamine and meth HCl will be more stable (although some will also be lost, and nasties produced)

If you have to smoke coke, then liberating the freebase by treatment with a mild base (details elsewhere) will permit you to obtain a fairly pure product, thereby wasting less and producing less nasties from decomposition.

However, you may find the insatiable nature of the practice and accompanied anxiety will reveal cocaine for the drug it really is :\

...if only we could get those Columbian teabags ;)

Alkaloids in Coca Tea

However, you may find the insatiable nature of the practice and accompanied anxiety will reveal cocaine for the drug it really is

You might not even realise it until you wake up in the morning and have to roll a charlie spliff to start the day before your brain will kickstart...

BT

phase_dancer

Yes, coca tea is good stuff :)

In Cuzco, Peru, they give you a cup of it when you arrive at any hotel due to the altitude of the city. Helps with relaxing you and relieving altitude sickness.

We had no problem bringing back a couple of boxes of the tea bags from Peru (where my family is from). We're starting to run low so I might get an uncle to send me some and see if it gets through :D =D