Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

That's My Bush - SBS today 3:30pm

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
Did anyone else see this show?

I am working from home and was having a late lunch, flicked this on and was soon pi**ing myself. The TV guide I checked online described the episode like this:

"George's mother is to appear in a ceremony celebrating the one hundred millionth arrest in the War on Drugs. Things go seriously awry when the President accidentally drops an ecky."

It was spot on, he wanted to dance, kiss his wife, touch things, give massages, got the grinds, talked and talked, peaked... only wierd bit was when he saw a huge banana-man thing.

Basically it was mocking the whole War on Drugs that the US Government has going on, pointing out that these ravers and the like are just having fun and that they just need to be helped to understand that they don't need it to take over their lives.

Just wish I had had a spare tape available and would have grabbed it. Might see if I can get SBS to send it to me.

Near the end there was a funny bit with a maid wandering around going "I'm in a hole... I'm in a K hole".

The people making this show obviously had first hand experience as although it was over-acted to fit with the show, it was pretty spot on without any of the misconceptions like in the movie "Go!" for example.

Nice update to the site... when will search be working again?

LOL

i'm spewin i missed it:(

would have watched it for sure, considering i gotta tv at work and all!!!

It's written (or produced - one of the two) by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (southpark) hence why its pretty funny. It's been on comedy channel on foxtel for ages now.

haha
I've seen this episode before.. its an absolute classic
especially when they hold the rave
and there's a lady there going
"I'm in a k hole.. must get out"
LOL!

This show r00lz :D

The K-Hole thing is one of the funniest tv moments IMO. I'm always telling people about it. Good to see others are finally seeing it :)