• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strange voluntary changes you've made to yourself?

Dante

Bluelight Crew
Well, I woke up this morning, and thought to myself, "I need a change."

So I shaved off EVERY skerrick of facial hair. No more beard action, no more pussy tickler... not even a little bit of mo'!
Now I think I look bald on my face, it's a shiteload colder, it's taking too long to get used to, and I'm not sure if I like it more or less.

Anyone care to add to the list of wacko things done to one's self on impulse?

tatu ;)

My tattoo.

Not really impulsive as such, but still a voluntary change.

I'm seriously considering a new addition :)

got my eyebrow pierced about 18 months ago. would get another piercing if i could find a good place on my body (no my cock does not want a piercing).

i've had the usual coloured hair and shit in my younger days as well. ho hum.

i stopped drinking... for no particular reason, jsut felt like it. it lasted 8 months too.. then one day, for no particular reason i started again *shrugs* im like that. as for appearance i havent done anything like that, but i change all sorts of random things in my life all the time for no real reason other than needing a change.

Shit, where do I start?

Strange things I've done:

Deciding to shave my head just because I wanted to see what it would look like.

Getting up one morning and deciding I was sick of being a really nice guy, so I decided to try being an asshole, actually depending on who you ask, it suits me better than the former. ;)

Shaving my legs (but that was a long time ago). It was interesting while it lasted, but I realised that going through HEAPS of razorblades is a bit boring.

Deciding to quit opiates. *shudder* Friggin WEIRD!

Strange things I want to do:

Get a labret, or possibly an eyebrow piercing.

Dye what's left of my pubic hair. ;)

Get a tattoo.

Start liking this strange 'tekno' stuff. ;)

Bizzarro, Bizzarro, Bizzarro!

-plaz out-

Strange things for me were getting a tattoo, and my belly and tongue rings.

Oh yes and that time I decided to dye my hair pink, what a stupid idea!

Ive done the blue hair thing
i got my tongue pierced coz i was mighty smashed and high at schoolies
the lady was like: 'Have you had anything to drink? Either way, go easy on the alcohol and avoid amphetamines'
me:*check pupils in mirror* 'er, ok.'

Nice avatar pekkie :)

I have never/will never do anything cool with my appearance, i'm too boring :(

Yer i got my nose pierced one day for no reason at all really, cept i saw my friends aunty with one and thought i wanted one too. I liked it...but it pretty much came out just as fast as it went in when mum saw it 8) meh, i wasnt going to argue given the dramas which had already occured that night.

I also died my hair a fair bit darker a couple of nights ago just cos i wanted a change. After all, a change is as good as a holiday;)

um, i've dyed my hair a *lot* but not often that i've done it on the spur of the moment. have had some pretty weird combinations of colours though.

got my lip pierced for no good reason other than thinking it would be interesting - wasn't really planned or anything. had to take it out though :(

ive allway put on tops right arm first, couple of weeks ago i decided to give the other arm ago. no real reason, just bord.8)

• shaving my head 5yrs ago cos i was sick of the mess after a night out
  • bleaching and dying my eyebrows and goatee purple
  • bleaching and dying my goatee red
  • labret piercing
  • bleaching and dying my hair blue and purple
  • industrial piercing
    [/list=a]

did all of the above cos i was basically bored and wanted something different.

might get a few more piercings or a tat... i get the urge to change something every few months

Last edited:
pekkie said:
Strange things for me were getting a tattoo, and my belly and tongue rings.

Oh yes and that time I decided to dye my hair pink, what a stupid idea!

You have a tattoo??

How long have I known you?

vurtomatic said:
labret piercing
=D ;)

industrial piercing
dare I ask what an industrial piercing is??

I don't tend to change my appearance all that often. I tend to procrastinate about decisions too much so I'll ponder a hair colour change for weeks. I did dye my hair blue once... but again that was planned for big day out....far from spur of the moment.

I tend to change clothes and jewellery rather than my physical appearance. I kinda like that I don't have any tats or piercings. Though I'm seriously considering getting a tongue ring. it'd hurt and I'd be scared of it getting infected...but they're so much fun ;)

Last edited:
an industrial piercing is two piercings in the cartiledge of your ear and then slinding a metal bar through them, its not as painful as it looks.

tongue piercing... i got one done but took it out cos i didnt like its position ;)8) deliberating between getting that done again or an eyebrow =D

I got my tattoo (although there a lot of meaning behind that) and i constantly get bored and change my hair colour.

I want another tat but i'm unsure of where i want to put it.

Does a breast reduction count as strange and unusual change cause if so add that in. Although that wasn't done on a whim, it was done cause of my bad back :\

vurtomatic said:
tongue piercing... i got one done but took it out cos i didnt like its position ;)8) deliberating between getting that done again or an eyebrow =D
get the tongue piercing ;)

get a room you two. we got a fuck thread and all now too. no need to be coy any longer. and you two have held out for long enough.

me, ummm, i change all the time. beard, no beard, goatee, short hair, long hair, no hair. shaved my head for like a year and a bit once.

meh, lots of stuff. change is life, and life is change. stop, and it goes flying by.