Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - 11/04/2003

new_piller

Bluelighter
Well, there hasn't been a Melbourne pills thread for a while (i don't think!)
And lately i've been running into some quality, so i thought i might share, and see what else is going around!! :)

@ symbol heard there is 2 batches going around, not sure if it's true or not, but the ones i've had were top notch ;) very, very speckly and a very deep cream colour, is probably the best way i could describe them. 8/10
FUBU very, very nice pill. white/off white colour, but a faint off white colour, didn't have bevelled edges, very, very light press of FUBU, and pretty sure it didn't have a score. 8/10.
The next one is really hard to make out the print, it sorta looks like a FI II , its really hard to tell, very slight bevelled edges, no score, itis HOWEVER a 2 COLOURED PILL, light blue for about 4/5's of the pill and a light pink for the other 1/5, and try and picture it with a different colour on each side, with the print being on the very light blue side, oh yeah its very speckled as well.
i have yet to try these, but from all reports VERY GOOD!!!! :)

anyway, what else is around!!

Last edited:
I don't know if there's such a thing as reporting on 'caps'.... but I had some absolutely kick-ass caps 2 weeks ago. Clear filled to the brim with white powder, brilliantly clean come-up, not hugely long lasting (about 2.5 hrs) but a really nice ride.

Last edited:
So they are purple and...... ?

8)

Details please and a test result if its not to much trouble :)

those green and white ones eddi has in the pic above,
my mate had one and said their quite nice indeed!!!

the blue/red ones i mentioned are similar to that, in terms of how much colour each has....

and i worked out the print on the red/blue ones,
F1 11
amazing, the war is on, so we get to BOMB some
F1 11's.....haha :)

MX's (pink) and @'s (also pink) very nice!!!
Grab 'em if you come across them8(

007 grayish, clean imprint, round, flat, scored, brownish specks, grinds to pure white powder, marquis black in 5 with fizzing, mandelin black in 2 with a green edge around the drop, subjective reports indicate that at around 70 kg, 2 was required via oral for a Shulgin dose

Envelope (closed), off-white, darker specks, clean inprint, cylyndrical, deep scored, height~diameter, bevel bothe sides=depth of imprint. marquis black in 3, mandelin black in 2. not L.A.B. tested

Mercedes, white, logo centered and inpressed, hard tablet, round, scored, marquis black in 2, mandelin black on contact, subjective reports ~8

Last edited:
007,grey, slight speckle, flat, scored, bevel, straight edged zeros on the print - not bad, Bit mongy and not overly strong.........6~7

@, beige, flat - pretty good pill.....clean come up smooth ride

Superman, White, domed, deep score, no speclkes - very good pill, nice and strong, clean as a whistle.....

no tests done sorry

as with all things underworld related i cant verify this totally (as that would obviously require talking to the cook) but i think the superman's may be the same as the No. 1's.

my friends have recently been having these and each time they have gotten them, they have had a mixed bag. the pill is the exact same shape and press as the No. 1's (but obviously with a superman instead of the 1) and they are of very similar strength.

i looked in the UK pillreports aswell and they have been coming up recently over there, coincinding with the influx of 1's, Doves, Stardusts, and Hearts.

just a thought...

i have to say the quality of the above post are pretty crap...
"yeah the purple ones,yeah there good....little more info please!

Heres a colaboration of peoples reports.

Purple Mitsubishi-purple with white and purple specks
Mitsubishi logo,scored on the back and outlined around the pill,not actually beveled from memory.
E2 test.Purple on touch then straight to black.

Typical MDXX effect, more on the mda side(slight jaw/eye wobble)3-4 hours. 6/10

Envelopes/Marlboros-White. Dont remember if had split on back.
Outline of the back of an envelope or the marlboro symbol.
E2 test,Purple to Black

Typical MDXX effects(slight jaw/eye wobbles etc...) 3-4 hours. 6.5/10

Orange/Pink MX's-Orangey/Pink with similar specks
"MX" printed on one side split on the back.Not beveled but have an outline around them.
E2 test,Purple to black.

Strong"ish" type mdxx more on the mda side.(jaw grinds/breathing) 2-3 hours 7/10

Ministry of Sounds-Domed white with the ministy symbol coming out of it so perfect its unbelievable with a deep score on the back.
E2 test.Black

Weak mdma- 2 hours 3/10
*strange pill,users couldnt comment exactly coz of other factors but all said not strong at all!

Also,Multi colored "?" White on one side limeish green on other.
E2-something like purple to black,sorry vague on that one...
3rd 4th hand user reports say nice mdma.

Hope that help,be safe and always test the suckers.

pEacE lovE and HappinEss:)
Chaos

its chaos Also,Multi colored "?" White on one side limeish green on other.
its a dollar symbol.
i've tested them with E1 and it does indeed test pruple to black in about 5 seconds.
user reports describe intense MDMA experiences and no negative effects, including a clean comedown with no heavy head next day.
cheers.
thanx for all your info, tho your manner is a bit rude and your reporting a little messy!!;) but cheers, keep up the good detective work.

Last edited:
tuh eddi,yeah only saw them briefly and droped a test on em.
Sorry to sound rude,i guess i could have said people should put more effort into it :)
messy? not me.thats just my posts=P

Chaos: Thanks for the summary!

LahLahGatecrasher: Blue and Pink Safe Sex's are probably long gone now, they haven't been doing the rounds for a few months in any numbers, IMO.

BigTrancer :)