• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Terrible withdrawal death in custody, santa cruz

Yet another example of the police failing to be able to deal with drug addiction. They are cops not medical professionals, so why are they the ones dealing with this.

And wow an investigation of cops once again find no fault.. stunning.

Damn that chick looks rough in her mugshoot photo. Look at those pupils.

Sad story. Her treatment by the authorities is disappointing but not surprising at all.

Goddamit. Those pricks at the precinct appreciate a good plate of bullshit they are serving us on this one... Those dicks say they "followed the proper protocol for this type of situation " and she died of natural causes.

Bitch when the fuck has being arrested and force detoxed while in jail until death considered motherfucking natural cause??! Come on now that's just stupid how much they don't care. It's sickening :/

"followed the proper protocol for this type of situation " and she died of natural causes.
Well I would say that your procedures are inadequate then no?

Proper protical being strip naked and abandon alone, in a blanket and sheet less freezing cinder block cage in wich everything a person can use to kill themselves has been removed.

A little hint to you psycos. . If you need to remove everything a person can use to kill themselves then what you're putting the people through is cruel and inhumane.

Yet another example of the police failing to be able to deal with drug addiction. They are cops not medical professionals, so why are they the ones dealing with this.

And wow an investigation of cops once again find no fault.. stunning.

Exactly. Same happens in other countries as well.
Even worst sometimes when they put suffering individuals together with people that can hurt them badly.

It's America . A place supposedly free of such oppression. Guess not?

I just hope people get mad enough to do something real and unify. Wonder if that's possible... With mass media and general brain dead or brainwashed people that live here idk. There's lots of good souls , some even are cops. But remember America people allow this to go in every single fuckin time the police or Government does some fucked up shit ,killing people, and much worse even. When I say government I mean ( NSA spying , CiA torture, U.S. Military, private prisons, etc etc) .

I'm gonna stand up at least. But it cool end with my death , at the hands of an " officer of the peace"" hahah....peace? I got a fuckin peice for them. But sadly they are such bully's and only stick in groups with military grade or surplus equipment like asuy rifles and apcs and explosives and much more. I'm worried. About the fate of people who are helpless to these fucking sick animals who are supposed to actually help us out and be the source of stability and keepers of order but these dicks instead would rather order ur ass to get on the ground, " stop resisting!!"

America as a whole has a sickening attitude towards addicts. God Damn fuck the police. Obviously opiate withdrawal isn't fatal if not left in an ice box with minimal fluid. I wager she survives without medical care just being at home. Hopefully those responsible "fall and can't get up" and die slow deaths

I live in Santa Cruz and perhaps the most sickening thing of all is that I had to read this on Bluelight. Where was the outcry in my community? Where even was the outcry from her family? Where were the demands for changes at the jail, mandatory retraining for the police, the top-down acceptance of responsibility for a preventable death that was the result of gross neglect? As usual, everything is simply blamed on the young woman herself. After all, if she had not "chosen" to become a heroin addict....

Drug addicts are sub-human, so why should anyone care if one dies? The way people view addicts is sickening, and then they have the audacity to talk about morality/moral superiority. Fuck me.