• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hello from Coffee1991 & MMT Question

Coffee1991

Greenlighter
Hello, I am coffee1991, and I've been reading threads on BL for nearly 10 years.

I have been [re-]researching potentiators for opioids, as I have come up 1/2 of my daily MMT dose short of what I normally take. I recently aquired a job, for the first time in a few years, and it is physically demanding. I am very concerned with my dose not holding me through work tomorrow.

I have been on MMT for 23 months, and I've been on thesame 160mg dose for 19 months.

I have readied the following concoction to take T-1:00 before dosing tomorrow:
37.5mg diphenhydramine
4mg chlorpheniramine maleate
20mg DXM
330mg Naproxen
600mg Cimetidine
32oz (~950ml) White Grapefruit Juice
3000mg Calcium Carbonate

Hopefully, this "potentiation" combination will allow my ~100mg dose of methadone work as well as my normal 160mg dose. I am, however, concerned about some of the fatiguing effects of some of these chemicals, while I am at work. I would rather be tired than even slightly sick at all, however; so I am going to go ahead with this plan, barring any possible bluelighters' advice against the plan.

Thank you for any possible advice or welcomes from anybody that replies. Thank you for reading my little description of myself and my situation! It's good to finally be a membet, after being a long-time reader of the site.

Hi, Welcome aboard!

I have used MMT for a while, over a year ago when stabilizing off heroin, but cannot answer all your questions. DXM indeed helped me with withdrawals and I've heard might help on a lower dose of some opiates, but I can never be sure even if I am a doctor - and cannot say at all for methadone.

You might want to use the search engine as well if you have a chance.

I'll go ahead and move your post to another section for more support. :)

don't expect a miracle. your dose may be potentiated with the things you listed, but not to an extreme degree. you may feel a difference but dont be disappointed if you don't notice a difference at all.