• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ephedrine Sterile Vials for IV - go or no go??

hydr0m0rph

Bluelighter
i have vials from a hospital.
i finished all the good ones (demerol, oxy, fentanyl)
and now i have a bunch of clean needles, and vials of Ephedrine.
is this a really bad idea or what?
if anyone has had IV ephedrine, or other roas, please LMK what you think..
hopefully before curiosity gets the better of me here.
thx

Probably not going to feel good. But I personally think you should so you can tell me about it.

But I would still wait in case it happens to be dangerous. Then decide if you want to do it, then tell me.

haha ok well thats not too encouraging.. probly will happen soon but im hoping someone can give me an idea what its all about

I knew a guy who used to work at a hospital in college, making deliveries to different floors and such; no medicine or controlled substances obviously, just everything ranging from bandages to syringes to bedpans and in between. As we all know, 99.9% of all medicine, recreational or no, is locked up tight, but occasionally there are things left out.

In the maternity ward this guy saw some vials left out in a room adjacent to the OR. Bupivicaine and Ephedrine - not combined - so he decided to swipe some of the ephedrine. He had a needle fixation and thought ephedrine may possess some more noteworthy qualities when taken by the IV route.

He can't recall what the dosage was, but the effects from a 1ml shot were as follows: uncomfortable tachycardia, tightness of chest, general discomfort etc. Just like drinking too much coffee. I suppose it could be interesting to mix a little bit with some heroin or something like that, but there's no recreational value involved... this man alleges.

Yeah i think IV Ephedrine is just used for asthma attacks isn't it? Could be wrong on that but that's the main use of Ephedrine i think. You can still get Ephedrine in IV form in Canada

thanks for the replies.. im usually pretty adventerous with these things but i think im gonna leave this one alone.
sounds pretty shit

Yeah i think IV Ephedrine is just used for asthma attacks isn't it? Could be wrong on that but that's the main use of Ephedrine i think. You can still get Ephedrine in IV form in Canada

Yea, that would seem pretty plausible. The only time that I've ever ingested ephedrine, aside from the vials, it was packaged with a bronchodilator (sp?), so the intended use was to open up airways and relieve congestion. It possesses some of the same effects as it's chemical relative, amphetamine in this way...

I believe they also use it to raise heart rate in certain situations.

Yea, that would seem pretty plausible. The only time that I've ever ingested ephedrine, aside from the vials, it was packaged with a bronchodilator (sp?), so the intended use was to open up airways and relieve congestion. It possesses some of the same effects as it's chemical relative, amphetamine in this way...

I believe they also use it to raise heart rate in certain situations.

Ya Ephedrine was the first asthma drug and Amphetamines where created as more viable and cost effective drugs to treat Asthma. When i last bought Ephedrine at the pharmacy sinus congestion and Asthma where the uses listed on it. Ephedrine meant for IV/IM use here is actually in the ethical category which means you technically don't need a script for it same as IM Dimenhydrinate, IM Diphenhydramine, and IM Promethazine.

Without going into synth talk you could use this ephedrine after evaporating a required amount down to a workable mg/ml and turn into desoxy ephedrine or probably far easier for your purposes - ephedrone.

Just make sure to calculate and weigh the exact amount of oxidising agent needed and you could even prepare a vial at a time. Just make sure to filter well. Chronic exposure to mno2 particles can lead to parkinsonism like symptoms.

Check out ephedrone use in ex Soviet union states. Use Google translate to read forum talk and discussion talk on preparation. But for goodness sake purify it more than they do! I still have no idea what a "rooster" or "broom" filtration device is!!

You are at an advantage starting with pure ephedrine as opposed to pills or syrup.