• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Oral - Meth 50mg

killo

Bluelighter
Oral - Quality Meth 50mg

My friend has no tolerance and eyeballed and licked roughly 40mg of crushed quality crystals and chased it with water.

HIs verdict: Oral feels awesome, smooth, consistent, empathetic, happy, relaxing and not edgy(like snorting, and no fiendish feeling), clean energy push, less compulsion to redose due to the safe nature of this ROA. It comes on smooth and there is a great sense of well being similar to MDMA along with the great mental effects you'd expect from d isomer amps but this feels like the full package.

As long as you don't redose he finds there is barely a comedown, it's only when you keep redosing and doing a lot that you feel bad and take time to recover days to weeks which is awful. All the other ROA's are more prone to getting people addicted and unable to stop dosing than good ol' oral ROA. Oral does conversions in the stomach which is why it has more magic than snorting and other ROA, it feels more "full" as someone has described before. My bud said he has only snorted and eaten it, doesn't even wanna try smoking as he has heard negative things about that ROA.

My friend is not really into this stuff as he prefers psychedelics and maybe some quality blow here and there but thought that he would share this information for the good and in the name of harm reduction.

Ain't got no judgements for people who really dig this stuff around here, happy travels. It's been 12 hours since he ate his 50mg(quality crystal) and chased with water and he is still nicely alert,feeling relaxed and focused still just reading and listening to music and chilling. No negative feelings really except being slightly sleepy but not really wanting to sleep. Feeling pleasant, there has been a decline in intensity greatly(many hours ago)yet no crash so far or at least it's not noticeable because it's so gradual. Simply a beautiful ROA for a drug with so much crazy stigma attached to it which is partly cause many people take this stuff for "rushes".

Also take into count my friend ate lots of natural vegetarian food before and throughout so I am sure this has a lot to do with how one feels on amps before and during when one starts to come down. You need to eat healthy food, fat, salt, water ect. in your body before and DURING your times with these powerful psychostimulants. Bananas are easy ones to eat when you have no appetite.

Be safe!

Last edited:
Also take into count my friend ate lots of natural vegetarian food before and throughout so I am sure this has a lot to do with how one feels on amps before and during when one starts to come down. You need to eat healthy food, fat, salt, water ect. in your body before and DURING your times with these powerful psychostimulants. Bananas are easy ones to eat when you have no appetite.

Be safe!

I love that you mentioned he eats the natural vegetarian foods! Good food = Good fuel for your body. I wish I could get my party crew to put down Mcdonalds and pick up the healthy meals I make them. I actually had to stop hanging around some people because they started looking so much like addicts. I do just as much, if not more, meth as they do. Yet, I look healthy, vibrant and young, where as they look used up, tired and slightly grey. I can't be seen with people who look like they do drugs, it makes me look like I use drugs just being around them. Which I do, but I don't look or act like it. They blame the meth, but it is the fuel the are giving their bodies, and the way they treat themselves!! I have this theory ( keep in mind I made this up in my head, but it makes sense) I figure 20% of the things we do can be bad for us, and if the 80% percent of the time we do good things for ourselves, it will be ok. I feel like meth uses up all my "bad points" so I make only healthy decisions outside of that. I excercise, eat right, sleep, get plenty of water, maintain excellent personal hygiene and moisturize my meth dry skin. I stay up all night here and there, but who doesn't, even not on drugs?? The party crew seems to live like its the last weekend all the time. Fatty, caloric-ally dense, nutrient empty foods, sugar in EVERYTHING, days without showering, no sleep tooth brushing or face wash. Some are starting to get meth mouth. I want to smack them. I bring a new packet of tooth brushes every time we party, and no one uses them. They just drink soda, eat candy and wonder why they look like shit and I look like the epitome of health. VEGGIES BABY!

oral dosing is actually my favorite ROA for methamphetampine. i don't use it often, maybe once every 2 months....but when i do i just swallow it

Considering ice itself is almost impossible to find where i live, however i can get Desoxyn 10mg when they come in every month and eating them is just a blissful time and i much prefer them to any other stims ive tried. I have IV'ed and put them up my nose before but after awhile i just said screw it and learned to love eating them instead. Although im not much of a fan of uppers i do enjoy the occasional desoxyn binge.

Amphetamines in general are much more euphoric when taken orally imo.