• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ever mainlined meth but didn't feel a thing?

Brody5150

Bluelighter
My Ladybug just mainlined a 50 shot and she knows she didn't miss. It didn't swell up, didn't burn (though she has missed in the past and it didn't burn). But it's not a miss, she registered blood on the first try!! (That's very rare, usually takes anywhere from 1-5 hours!!) She does feel a tiny bit nauseous and dizzy, but not enough to get sick.. her heart is racing, but no rush.. no cough, no heat.. what gives?? She's gonna do another one as soon as her heart settles down a bit. She's done it for years and this isn't what she's used to. She mixed it herself, and the other 2 bugs that tried it said it was great..

It must be really terrible meth then.

Also, if you miss a shot of methamphetamine it hurts like a bitch. I have no idea where the "missed a shot but didn't burn" remark comes from

It has only happened twice since Ladybug started, but it does happen. I have 2 other friends that have experienced it. It sucks cause u think you're fine and next thing u know, you've put the entire shot in and u see it start to swell up, and THEN you feel the sting.. but yes, 99% of the time u feel the miss right away

I've never used crystal meth, or IV'd anything, and do not want to use it or inject any drug. But you must have some weak meth, or a large tolerance to meth. Stay safe.

FYI, we do not write about ourselves and past or current drug use in the 3rd person with terms like SWIM, my ladybug, my dog, etc.

I wish i could say the same. This drug makes me want to isolate myself so for the first time ever, I'll be spending Christmas with the company of my shot.

I've been trying to lower my tolerance so it's almost back to average. Most of the people i've met that do it take 40 units per shot and i do 50-60. At one point i was doing 80.

hmm... I have noticed that my bags are coming mixed these days. The stuff good for shooting and the stuff good for smoking. Used to be that the ice was always for smoking and the dope was for shooting. Maybe the same thing is happening out there? The only thing is perhaps timing? I wasted some good dope one morning when I was tired. passed out cold right in the middle of a big bowl and woke up an hour later JAMMIN. Some times its hard to get you high when you don't start out even.

My first post here so hello all ! Anyway I'm not sure of the original posters location but in my area we have some ICE that you barely feel a rush or get that taste in the back of your throat but WOW..about 10 seconds later it is the most amazing cleanest superman top of the world feeling.. Im sorry some background I have over 15yrs of substance experience from ranging from Charlie Brown to coke and stims.. So I am curious if your friend ended up getting the desired effect or was it just some bunk.