• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Important G/1,4 Question - making girls infertile?

girragundji

Bluelighter
Hey guys! Well after a lot of my friends told me to "join bluelight", thats exactly what I've done...Looks pretty informative so far! Just wondering...I've recently been told by a lot of my non-g taking friends that it can make girls infertile. Is there any truth whatsoever in this, or is it just another scare tactic rumour to stop people taking it? If it is true...then thats a pretty scary thought... Thanks! :)

ghb is completely non toxic. its less toxic than alcohol even as "GHB is completely metabolized into carbon dioxide and water, leaving absolutely no residue of toxic metabolites" - from erowid ghb faq. (that doesnt mean it is harmless, the ghb dosage curve is very very steep. 1,4 butanediol however is a solvent and is listed as a carcinogen from its MSDS . more information regarding the toxicity of 1,4 butanediol can be found here (lycaeum).

I would like to know what your "non-g friends" are basing it on, is it heresay or are they basing it on facts? I couldnt find any information about 1,4b and infertility, that doesnt mean its not possible, but i think it wouldnt have any effect on your ability to reproduce...

Last edited:
someone told me of this pill that is used in some kind of vet work that is used to make an animal infertile which is puts them to sleep. and i think this is the thing your friends must be refering to.

^^if there was such a pill, then why dont vets use it instead of still cutting our pets open to 'fix' them?

That pill could also be used in controlling pests, epidemics, etc.

So while there might be a pill like that somewhere, I personally doubt very much that it exists.