• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc robaxin - methocarbamol

chronich

Greenlighter
Hey guys I got prescribed robaxin among other things today and I know nothing about this muscle relaxer. I only know about flexeril and of course the beloved somas. Which I wish I got but anyways are they any good mixed opiates? Do they even work good or should I call my doc up and persuade him into getting somas somehow? Any info on someone who's taken robaxin please chime in.

Methocarbamol is over the counter in canada. It's not recreational and you shouldn't try to abuse it, but it's good if you have a sore back from a workout or something. But there really isn't a high, no euphoria at all.

It's completely useless as a muscle relaxant and for getting high. Methocarbamol is available OTC in pure form in Canada, mixed with Aspirin, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen or mixed with Acetaminophen and 8mg's of Codeine in Robaxacet-8 or the loads of generics like it or with Methoxisal-C 1/8 which is the same thing except with Aspirin. You can also get prescription versions of these with 16.2mg's of Codeine with 325mg's of Aspirin in Methoxisal-C 1/4 and 32.4mg's of Codeine in MethoxisaL-C 1/2. Even the codeine ones are a waste because the Methocarbamol causes so much nausea you will wish you didn't take it.

Have you ever tried Orphenadrine trade name Norflex? It's a anticholinergic drug used as a muscle relaxant in various disorders and also in parkinsons disease. It's a pretty good opiate potentiator actually and does help abit when you mix it with a anti-inflammatory or to boost a Opioid.

It's completely useless as a muscle relaxant and for getting high. Methocarbamol is available OTC in pure form in Canada, mixed with Aspirin, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen or mixed with Acetaminophen and 8mg's of Codeine in Robaxacet-8 or the loads of generics like it or with Methoxisal-C 1/8 which is the same thing except with Aspirin. You can also get prescription versions of these with 16.2mg's of Codeine with 325mg's of Aspirin in Methoxisal-C 1/4 and 32.4mg's of Codeine in MethoxisaL-C 1/2. Even the codeine ones are a waste because the Methocarbamol causes so much nausea you will wish you didn't take it.

Have you ever tried Orphenadrine trade name Norflex? It's a anticholinergic drug used as a muscle relaxant in various disorders and also in parkinsons disease. It's a pretty good opiate potentiator actually and does help abit when you mix it with a anti-inflammatory or to boost a Opioid.

No I haven't any suggestions on how I can ask for somas from my doc after christmas break. Can I say things like my mom was prescribed somas and she said that worked really well for her or something like that. Also I wasn't trying to abuse the muscle relaxers I take them for my pain in my back. Also I gotta say I took them and they didn't do crap to relax my muscles even with tylenol with it.

Take your mom to the appointment, or (truthfully) tell the doctor even though you honestly gave the medicine a shot, they are not working, is there something else you can try. Try not to flat out ask for something, unless it's the next line of treatment.

Take your mom to the appointment, or (truthfully) tell the doctor even though you honestly gave the medicine a shot, they are not working, is there something else you can try. Try not to flat out ask for something, unless it's the next line of treatment.

I got prescribed flexeril and it gave me heart palpitations so I called in asked for somas because I said my mom took them and they worked with no side effects. He called back and said it seems muscle relaxers weren't working for me and just to continue with physical therapy. First off that's bs he let me try two kinds and said oh guess it doesn't work too bad. I know somas work because I have taken them and they work great with no side effects. Do I need a new doctor or something. I mean I only tried two out of what like 7 different muscles relaxers and he says oh they must all not work too bad. Any suggestions what to do next?

Robaxin is pretty useless in my opinion. It definitely won't yield any euphoria. Sorry :/

Robaxin works great for dogs. Gets them higher than hell, too. However, it doesn't do squat for most humans and should be reserved for veterinary use IMO.

I'm currently taking Flexeril for my back and neck, (along with Tramadol and OTC stuff). Was offered Soma, but Soma knocks me on my ass and I don't have someone to wait on me hand and foot while I'm couch-locked.

Physical therapy is actually a really good idea. I'm doing a course of it right now, along with prescribed exercises at home, and have found it to really help with the stiffness and muscle spasms. If your insurance covers it, go for PT.

I actually really like robaxin...as a muscle relaxer. And that's it. No euphoria, no good vibes, no intoxication, but it definitely DOES help my back spasms when they act up.

Flexeril and Soma are both really sedating. They both work too, but are too sedating for me. They also don't give me any euphoria or good vibes, they just knock me out.

When my back is acting up, my daily kratom, a robaxin or two, and some good old fashioned ibuprofen and I'm feeling much better.