Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-IAI / 1 gram)? - First Time - "Disappointment before major trip"

swim1995

Ex-Bluelighter
5IAI - research chemical claiming to have similar effects to MDMA, and release serotonin/dopamine
Cheap chemical, heard mixed reviews on it. some liked it, some disliked it. Most agreed it is nowhere near as good as molly
Ok, so swim recently ordered a gram of a research chemical 5IAI from an online vendor. and the package has arrived today, exited!.
bag arrives, clear white powder in small rocks and powder. smells like mephedrone but tasted some and it is a completely different taste, similar to green beans which were disappointing for me and had little to offer

10:00 - insufflated approximately 60mg, no affects so far except an excruciating burning in the nose, and teeth ache slightly. no euphoria (however swim is not affected by MDMA anymore and has a very high tolerance to most stims) WARNING- DO NOT INSUFFLATE, UNDER NO MEANS

10:20 - approximately 150mg wrapped in a rizzla and swallowed, then swim decides to take a shower while waiting eagerly

10:45 - music sounds a little better, slight surround sound but no real euphoria

11:00- approximately 250mg in water and swallowed, one of the most foul tasting chemicals it has ever been swims pleasure to try, swim would much rather it had been mephedrone at this point.

11:45-music sounds better, swim enjoys listning to it very much. but nothing realy worthwhile

Will do the rest soon and let everyone know how it goes ^_^ and if its worth your while

12:00 - slightly more jittery (could be placebo effect)

1:00 - poured a load into a rizzla and swallowed - nothing worthwile, starting to think this product is bs

2:00 - pretty much nothing good going on, poured the rest of the bag into a rizzla and bombed it. XD this is the last hope of being fucked up on this stuff, blown through a gram in 3 hours :/ may be i have a HUGE tolerance to most stims and they don't affect me much anymore

FUCKING TRIPPING MY FUCKING BALLS OFF!!!!!
SWIMAS WENT FOR A WALK TO GET SOME MDMA, HALF HOUR WALK, SWIM TOOK 5 HOURS AND ENDED UP IN A FUCKING FIELD SOMEWHERE
SWIM GOT HOME AT 7 AND PASSED OUT - SWIM WOKE UP STILL FUCKING TRIPPING AT 2PM THE NEXT DAY 8o

Last edited:
swim has tripped his bollox off for 15 hours and counting.....................

Welcome to the site!
FYI, we don't allow 'SWIMMING' here, as it annoys the reader and affords you absolutely no legal protection. Please edit your posts. . .

ebola

It's worth noting that for some years all 5-IAI that was lab-tested was found to be other substances. So any 'reputation' that would have built for it is out the window. However it's possible - not sure if I remember this correctly - that more recently actual 5-IAI was found somewhere but I would still take info with a grain of salt unless it goes together with a lab verification. Random stims could substitute I guess.. I'm sorry if this is annoying to hear..

Moving this over from wiki to the TR section..

Also, 1 gram? Good god man :S

Glad you're still with us

OH MY GOD!!! it felt like i was drifting through the air, i have a big mdma and meph tolerance so i thought id change and mix chems. walked to my dealers to get a couple of pills on it. got lost for 5 hours, by the time i reached his house it was 3am and he was asleep and i kept shouting at his window and he got really mad :eek: got home at 6 and fell asleep.........

The weirdest bit was, i slept on it. and when i woke up i was sweating, looked like a cartoon, and my pupils looked like GOD DALMN FRyING PANS!!!
I TRIPPED BALLS FOR 24 HOURS AT LEAST.
GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY BUT DAMN. I DRIFTED ROUND THE MOON, FLOATED THROUG THE AIR LIKE A FEATHER. AND WAS SEPERATE AND DISCONNECTED FROM EVERYTHING IN A BLISSFUL YET STRANGE WAY

yehhhh it was clear white and had some rocks in it. all the same consistency tho so i don't think there was much mixing with it

Color, consistency etc. don't say anything - you can crystallize almost every chemical ...

You're probably lucky that it wasn't 5-IAI, as your brain would be cooked from the neurotoxicity or serotonin syndrome. If you had something like PMA or PMMA you'd no longer be with us downing 1 gram the way you did. Not everything kicks in in less than an hour.

yeh that is true, i guess i am just dumb sometimes :/ thank you i have much to learn altho i make an effort to stay away from dodgy research chems and prefer stick to what i know........, will not be trying this again