Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/3000mg) - Best and worst night of my life

rizlaa

Greenlighter
This took place sometime in October cant really recall what day it was too well, I had a free house for a few night so decided to have a party with all my close friends and we all decided it would be a good time to roll as none of us usually have a nice environment to roll in. It was at least 3 months before hand which I last rolled. 12 of us decided to buy 2 balls(3.5g) of mdma and another gram between us and the mdma we get is off good quality. We expected to get around 6.5 grams of MDMA as dealers in our area are crap and never actually give you what it should be weighed at but this time my guy actually weighed up the right amount of mdma in front of us and gave us a extra .5 because we brought so much so we ended up with 8.5 grams of mdma which i know is way to much and i was planning to save some for another night but as you can tell that didn't happen and things got fucked up.

After me and my friend picked up the md we decided to quickly snort a .1 line as we both went to get the drugs for everyone else before we got back to my place, as we got back weighed up everyone's md and there was a big crystal left over my friend crushed it up and racked up a line which spread across the whole of a iphone 5 and said its mine for having the party, I was very skeptical about doing this as that line was at least .5 but it was in the moment and i said fuck it and did it and it was by far the most weird thing ive ever done, straight after sniffing the line my whole face went freezing cold and my forehead got pins and needles and my nose burnt like a bitch but after I felt it punch me in the face, i looked up at all my friends staring at me in silence and i shouted "lets fucking party!!" and all my friends went crazy and that is probably the best memory of my life to this date. After this the vibe was mad and i was rolling my tits off telling everyone about how much my ex girlfriend was a prick and just jamming to some techno and was on a amazing vibe. I remembered i had more mdma and didn't really think twice due to already being destroyed to parachute a another hefty amount which was around .4. After doing this my memory of the night is very mixed up but after months of slowly remembering things ive figured out what happend.

Around half an hour after the parachute i remember being sat in my room with a few of my mates and i feel my top and its dripping wet, so i had to change my clothes, after this I was at the point of rolling where i gave no fucks about anything and decided to just go sniff some more md and this consistently happend through out the night and i eventually run out of my own mdma and at this point i had consumed about 1.5 grams of mdma and was having the time of my life, the thought of how much md I was doing did not occur to me until much later in the night and at this point I was just trying to get more fucked up, my jaw as swinging like a windmill and my eyes where stupidly wide open and i remember looking at myself in the mirror and just laughing at how different i looked compared to normal. Due to the amount of mdma i had taken I could not hold a conversation with someone for more than about 45 seconds and was just running around my house, raving to techno and chain smoking cigs. I had no clue what was going on so i decided to go around and ask all of my friends for lines of md which they gave me due to being loved up and i managed to scavenge around 8 lines from my friends due the the stupid amount of mdma we had which put my dosage at around 2.5 grams and at this point I was drinking a bottle of water every 30 minuets, going for a toilet consistently, my penis was extremely shriveled up which i found very amusing. The next lot of mdma taken was at around 4 in the morning when everyone else had died down and only and and three of my mates where still rolling hard and my friends had another 1.5 grams of mdma left between them which we did and then about an hour after all the negative effects hit me like a train.

Everyone else was down stairs sleeping or chilling and i was still wide awake so decided to start cleaning my house and my mouth started to become extremely dry, it got to the point where i would take a drink and 2 seconds later i could hardly swallow again due to how dry my mouth was, i ended up walking around with water in my mouth prevent this. While cleaning my house i found a small rock of mdma and due to being in crackhead mode i thought fuck it and crushed and sniffed at the time i said to myself that it will make cleaning my house to quicker but it sent my body over the edge and i started to shake alot and was the coldest ive ever been but was still sweating, this should of scared me alot but due to having no anxiety or whatever due to the md i didn't care to much, I also started visually hallucinating which really started to skat me out, i kept seeing people in front of me and having conversations with them even though they wasn't there, this freaked me out and i went and sat in my bed alone and decided to meditate to lower my heart rate, have no clue why i did this as i had never meditated before. My friends came to check on me cos i was upstairs on my own for ages and when i tried to talk to them i physically couldn't speak due to my jaw being locked half way up my face and i couldn't move it due to being to uncomfortable anywhere else, this freaked me the fuck out and i started getting worried because i must of looked like a retard. I eventually passed out at around 10 the next day and woke up around 10 hours later with no memory of what the fuck really happend the night before, my sinus where screwed and where swollen to shit, as soon as i blew my nose i had a huge nosebleed and had also realized i chipped one of my back teeth to due my jaw being a Ferris wheel the whole night, my bed was soaked from how much i sweated in my sleep. The whole next day i had no clue where i was and would just stare at things for long periods of time and wonder how people create languages and shit, and to top it off i had the worst comedown i will probably experience, didn't eat for 2 days after and looked like golum and my house was completely fucked and generally saw nothing good about life even though im a generally positive person. Watched loads of old Disney movies sorted my mood out alot and I felt good after about two weeks.

side note: I understand what I did was extremely stupid and i know i could and probably should have died, dont really know what got into me that night and shall never do a dosage near that again, the amazing vibe just made me become a crackhead, i loved everything that night and wanted it to last forever until it started to wear off. I haven't rolled since and i am planning to on new years eve, 600mg magnesium pre roll, .4 of mdma, 2 Valium and a gram off weed to help me sleep after the comedown. 5htp for the next day. Please be sensible with your doses as doing anymore than .5 your probably not going to remember half the shit you did the day after, peace.

Last edited:
Jesus man! 3000mg!!!

I did 300mg last Saturday and me and the girls I was with couldn't get off the fucking couch we rolled so hard. You could have died so easy. I'd never done pure mdma (only X twice) and this shit was tested by a friend at 84% pure and I regent tested it myself. I had a blanket over my head and cuddled with two girls for about 3 hours and we only moved to pet the dog and snuggle haha. MDMA is the best drug I've ever done and I'm nodding my balls off on h right now and this still doesn't compare, hell I feel dirty doing heroin again after my roll. I feel like mdma cleansed my mind and spirit and I'm just numbing it up again.

I'd advise for the sake of harm reduction you or anyone else ever take more than a half gram over a NIGHT. I can't imagine what 3g would do to your brain. But glad your ok man. Be safe haha. We all do stupid shit sometimes, like me snorting a LINE of cloanzolam and getting a felony haha.

Yeah that's fucking crazy. Can one really survive three grams of pure MDMA in one night, and then chain smoking to it...!? Wow.

Oh man, jealous.. never done real MDMA but this cuddle drug thing is something I really wanna experience one day. But well, that's not me.. or, it would be me, but I don't have the people for. The main reason why I did all the drugs was to numb these crazy feelings of loneliness and such ^^

I'm sorry but this trip report is over the top. You are simply not treating your body or this drug with the proper amounts of respect they deserve. 3000mg is enough to get 30 people off with 100mg each.

Mate come to the uk, for some reason people including my past self take a fuck load of mdma, its common for people to do a gram in one night here and if you dont believe me ask some other brits

Yeah that's fucking crazy. Can one really survive three grams of pure MDMA in one night, and then chain smoking to it...!? Wow.

Oh man, jealous.. never done real MDMA but this cuddle drug thing is something I really wanna experience one day. But well, that's not me.. or, it would be me, but I don't have the people for. The main reason why I did all the drugs was to numb these crazy feelings of loneliness and such ^^

Yeah, numb the pain of life is all I've done since I discovered opiates and benzos haha. Heroin/oxy kinda limited my use of other drugs but after going to rehab last summer I've kinda been a chipper. A good buddy got some MDMA and it was defiantly as pure as it gets, i could just tell by how I felt. It really is a cuddle, not move (I could hardly walk while peaking), love, empathy feeling, somewhat relatable to that feeling you get the first time you did meth, but with the trippiness/eye twitch I can't describe.

Surprisingly, I'm having serious cravings like theres no tomorrow, I can't quit thinking about it it was so magical. I don't even really want to be numb any more, I wanna live and have fun/party, wish it was the good ole high school days when all we had to worry about was a hangover lol

What possessed you to take 400 mg of MDMA to sleep? (Oh this wound up being rhetorical)

Mate come to the uk, for some reason people including my past self take a fuck load of mdma, its common for people to do a gram in one night here and if you dont believe me ask some other brits
"because its common"is not a reason to fuck your brain chemistry up with very very very stupid amounts of mdma
it will get you i promise you if you continue like this,even .4 mdma is way too much in a night if its uncut

I feel bad for you lol

you should think about making that next dosage just 200mg to start with, leaving the other 200 for if you decide you want it (however after reading this report I'd say theres probably at least an 80% chance you will want it)

some of the strongest and best rolls of my life have been under a quarter gram. best way to do it is to eat like 150mg or so then snort 25-75mg about 50 minutes later as it is hitting you so they both peak at once.

also not to be an asshole but IMO compulsively taking that much would probably be much more likely(and probably safer tbh) on BK-MDMA. unless you have a test kit and test it yourself theres no real way to know for sure tbh especially at doses like that

MDMA tolerance is a bitch , if you don't give it at the least a month's rest you will start pushing the limits , putting excessive strain on your body and especially serotonin reserves.

MDMA tolerance is not prevented by taking long breaks (such as a month between rolls) but rather is only postponed by doing so.

I'm not a brit I'm Irish but I've taken 2000mg in a night once, probably within the space of 4 hours or so 13 pills mixture of pink diamond and q dances. The next day was the worst hangover of my life

yes i have seen this stupid shit and done what must have been a gram over 2 days in a long binge. wouldn't do it now8(

there is some very cheap strong mdma about like glass.