Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

horny on speed

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I saw the post by gogo about getting real horney on e I want to ask the same question but about being horney on speed, I find most of the time I take speed I real horney but can't seem to get it up do any on u guys have the same effect or know the reson why.

Sex & speed is a popular combination!

The difficulty getting it up/blowing seems to vary from guy to guy... But it's a fair trade off for being able to go for donkeys years. So no, you're not alone.

Dopamine is involved in orgasms, so the effect speed has on its release may explain the difficulty orgasming... As for getting it up, maybe it's something to do with speeds effects on your circulation? Any boffins got some concrete info?

I have to add, my gf and I know I have this condition we called meth horny. Nearly every time I am on meth, I feel super horny and literally want to bonk every female I see. This usually happens in the tail ened of the meth session. I'll go up to my gf and state 'How hot is that chick?!?!' and point to some girl I otherwise thought would not stand out usually. My gf just shrugs it off these days and says Wazza, you're meth horny. I have then seen the same females in question while not on meth and realise that they aren't the hottest thing ever (far from it. hehe).

And sex on speed can be awesome, all the cliches about lasting forever are true :)

hey wazza, seems like in the interest of harm reduction you might want to not take meth around ugly fuckers. hahahaha (like me)=D

Couple of things I have to add.

On E I am never particularly horny, & I am one of the poor bastard that suffer from MR Floppy while on it. UNLESS I am severely off me guts with the body rushes going insane then it just stands to attention.

I have also noticed that E reduces my sex drive all round. Last year when I was hitting the zoomers pretty hard my sex drive declined massively which meant less looking 4 girls... not having a g/f meant more partying....getting less meant less horny.

Once got a g/f slowed down the party & consumption sex more frequent to the point of even 5 times a day over the weekend.

Speed also came into the equasion as g/f was into it (never been much of a fan myself)

I notice now coming down off speed that I am horny as all F*&K

**NOTE= GHB is great for sex life.... Mr Floppy no more & just great sensations all round.

I don't get real horny on speed but i do go and pick up chicks after a few beers and speed.on speed when i have fucked a chick i do blow early but it's the drugs that effect me sexually. I get over excited being with women on drugs than without

yeah i'd agree, sex on speed can take a while for the big O, but fuck sometimes when it comes its so bloody intense u nearly die!!

i remember 2 new years eves ago it took me like 3hours to O, fuckin nearly killed me when it happened :D

When you come off speed i do also get horny as fuck.

have noticed that friends who take heaps lose their sex drive so moderation is the key

Horny on speed/Meth? Yes (as wazza said usually on the tail end)
Problem getting it up? Never (although some better than others ;) )
Problems cumming? Sometimes But if you DO manage to get it... sweet mother of GOD!!!!! 8o

(just quickly off topic) If anyone is actually wondering WHY its hard to cum on meth/speed is because these substances actually de-sensitize your extremities ie: toes, fingers and yes your end bits. And be careful, you can give yourself a heart attack trying desperately to do the deed... just remember your heart is already pounding away pretty fast and sometimes you may have also been dancing all night.

Take it easy.

*puts topic back on the track and pushes it along*

I find that i dont get very horny during the night unless my g/f pays special attention to me ;) but when i'm on my way home i cant get the thing down, having said that its probably better than not being able to perform!!