Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your method of cooking ketamine

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
well I guess this post will only be relevant to those of you who buy ketamine liquid in the bottels and cook it yourself.
As you know there are very many differnt ways to cook it and each method gives a different yeild, my favorite method is to cut a square hole in the side coke can, turn the can upside down and pour a liquid k on top and then stick a candle in the square hole to evap the shit.

what is your favorit method?

^^ no offense mate but thats got to be the shittest method i have heard of. there isnt much on the concave side of the bottom of the can, so you cant do many mls at a time, and how do you scrape it out? using a flat surface like a plate with a steam bath discussed in many other threads and on erowid is a better option. it gives a very high yeild and enables you do do the whole lot in one go.

Last edited:
Ok I might give the steam method a go but the coke can method gives a much better yeild than in the microwave, yeir but u can only pour in half of a 500mg bottel at a time so u need to do it twice . oh and u scrape it off with a card comes of real easy in one big chunk.

what you want to do is evaporate the liquid to reform a crystaline product. if you use a microwave you speed up the process which means you will lower the yield. i have read that the best method is to let the liquid evaporate at room temperate, however im not sure if this gives any more of a significate yeild than from using a steam bath.

Whats wrong with an evaporating dish or even a ceramic bowl placed in an oven at 100 degrees.

The water will evaporate off leaving only crystalline product.

Once you have got rid of most of the water, then jack up the heat to maybe 150 (i do not know melting point of ketamine-HCl but it be high) and you'd have lovely dry powder.

Does the ketamine liquid have any preservatives included with it that would be solid at room temperature? If so this may help to explain slightly higher yields from large volumes of liquid.

BigTrancer :)

^^^ from what i have read that is correct. different brands of ketamine solutions will result with different yields when evaporated using the same method. parnell (1ml = 100mg) will result in around 5.5 grams, whereas another brand which is the same 1ml = 100mg will result in up to 7 or 8 grams. obviously the one closer to 5 grams is going to be the product with the highest purity, because there is more ketamine per mg.

Can you get Parnell K at chemists, or is it illegal or over the counter?

Yeah, unfortunately it's not as easy as walking into a chemist. You can't buy ketamine over the counter at all, anywhere in Australia. It's definitely something you'd have to either steal yourself from a vet/rspca/hospital, or buy from a drug dealer.

BigTrancer :)

^^ Small consolation perhaps but there is virtually no ketamine manufactured in clandestine labs as the procedure is long and arduous. The reported route to production requires toxic ingredients, has poor yields from some steps and requires hours upon hours of labour intensive reactions in inert and dry conditions, at times dealing with unstable compounds.

Synthesizing a drug like ketamine is a far cry from synthesizing speed, E, and heroin. So it would be hard to see it being attractive to big bosses when the price of a gram can go for the same as a few points of meth.

At least that means if you are given ketamine you can be fairly sure it (originally at least) came from at worst, an animal grade source.

And putting that in perspective an animal grade source is far, far better than any illicit sample of meth, MDMA or heroin!!

Animal grade compared with what we commonly ingest is a rare treat indeed.

Bake on greased tray at 120oC for 45 min. or until brown.

Remove from oven, sprinkle fresh coriander and basil. Cook at low heat for 10mins.

Serve with hot crusty garlic bread and a glass of fine red wine.

ok i got a question about scraping the k off the plate. i used to use regualar razor blades until my friend introduced me to bendy gillette razors. i went to the store to try to find these bendy wonders for k sniffers, and they had none.

so what do you guys to scrape all the k off the plate? any good recommendations or ideas?

I always just used a credit card, then a laminated card (like the old drivers' licences). Since plates are ceramic, you're only going to scrape K off, and it's pretty crumbly anyhoo, IMO :)

ok this is a dumb question and i have no idea about K and all
what do u do with the dried up K...k powder...k leftover..whatever
do u.....turn it into a K bomb or...what? lol

best way to have K is make a small line out of it and snort it straight up the nose :) and then welcome to the world of k :) always have small amounts at a time till you get the effect your looking for, if you have to much you will know about it and wont be fun at all (K hole).

Warning do not have heaps of K and go into a K hole while the movie Cat In The Hat is on the TV god dam it not a fun ride at all :-(

I cook K the same way as making cannabis oil with isopropyl. An electric frying pan filled with water, a couple coins holding the 'lasagne' dish, then wait for water to boil, turn heat down to simmer so the dish doesnt get too hot. Then wait for it to evaporate. Thought ill post, cos I havent done K for such a long time. Damn, heh..I use something like a bus card, as remember going through customs when I went to melbourne and started to sweat when I realised I had cut a few lines the night before, and thered be traces of coke on my credit card lol.

n.b Also put the liquid on to a tray, covered with a mesh cloth (butcher stuff) and left on top of my roof during summer, turned out fine, took an hour or so to form.

Last edited: