Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Props of ice compared to rocks/shards??

TiT0

Bluelighter
yesh i tried usign the search , rather stoned anyhows but did use it right but never got results :/

Been havin argument with mates bout the diff and qualities of ice are compared to rock, and whether wat is going around a lot atm is ice or rock.
I smoked some ice once, baq in 2001 :(, they had the rough shape of a gem, absolutely clear like glass with stight blue tinge(like really cold ice..) It also tastes like candy, no real chem taste, burned clear anddidn't rush me but i fell soo pumped and confident.
Rocks on the other hand is in the shape of shards, some is nearly clear but still slightly foggy, misty appearance in most cases, clear whitish to off white colour. They have a chemical taste, eg like having a cone compared to ciggarette, sugar to detergent taste. With rock u seem to rush harder and way more.

Anyone got decisive answer, feel free to even include chem equations, doin science uni course, like to be sure. :p

I take it you're talking about meth and 4-mar? If not, disregard the following...

It's pretty hard to judge exactly what's what when it comes to the 4-mar/meth thing. That's why dealers find it so easy to flog high grade meth off as 4-mar to make more filthy $$$...

4-mar.

meth.

Given that those crystals are pure, their colours and shapes are pretty irrelevant to gear picked up on the streets. Who knows what they are cut with before they reach your hands... Effects are hard to judge on too... I mean, you could have been sold a meth/4-mar combo!

I think the only way to settle this debate with your friends is to pick up some gear, and test it before you use it. As I'm sure you know, meth will show up on Marquis, Mandelin, etc. I don't know what (or if) 4-mar will do when tested with any kit... Maybe a chemical boffin can tell us if it'll react the same as meth? Or maybe someone knows what 4-mar will test up as?

:)

No one knows for sure what 4-MAR will do but it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY it will turn marquis orange/brown as meth does.

Additionally 4-MAR is unique in that it has TWO AMINE GROUPS - one primary and the other tertiary (or possibly secondary if 4-MAR is in a salt form)

Thus an Extreme test SHOULD give a positive reaction to Robadope (meth wont) and MAY also give a positive reaction to Simons.

Find me another drug which will do this - u wont.

4-MARs salt is extremely bitter; personally i find it hard to believe any amine-salt illicit drug in concentrated form tastes like "candy".

4-MAR freebase however probably exists as a solid at room temperature like crack does and hence may be seen; but i doubt it. This may have a less bitter and more caustic taste.
But i am really speculating here; and the crsyalline brilliance seen in proper "ice" would surely be the salt anyhow.

Its all conjecture, no one knows, but as apollo said the best thing u can do is get at least a marquis tester or even better an Extreme one.
Even if u never see 4-MAR the extreme one is still a brilliant investment for a speed user, because u can PROVE to yourself EVERYTIME whether you are using amphetamine or methamphetamine. Which is a whole other controversy on its own!

yesh i tried usign the search , rather stoned anyhows but did use it right but never

yeah same here...
there were ooodles of threads that i thought i dig up for you, like "my nanna..." and others. but i cant seem to hit the matches today... i'll try again straighter.

4mar and reactions

I had some 'ice' a while back, tested it with xtreem, just the marquis test, it went a sort of yellow colour, slightly red.

strong as fuck, in fact every1 who had it said it was too strong, cut 1-1 it was very nice. One of my friends said that 14hours later he was still fucked off his tits(i saw him then, not a nice site) and he only had a point of the original uncut stuff!!!!!

T+ 48 hrs sitting on the foot of the bed, rocking back and forth mumbling something about wanting to sleep!
then it starts to get all trippy.

hehe

T +48hours; Staring at a white wall shaking, in desperate need of a hug and swearing because even though you feel like you are about freeze to death you cant stop sweating. Damn eyes wont shut either. ;)

/action looks at himself in the mirror and thinks about why he knows what its like to come down from 48 hours on amphetamines. :|

On the subject of Ice...

would anyone be able to direct me to some info on the negative effects of Ice or some other general info on long time usage of this substance.

Thanks =D