Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian version of ecstacydata.org

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
I've been looking around on ecstacydata.org and it is a fantastic site with a wealth of respecatbile information, yet there is no information on pills circulating the australian continent. does anyone know of a site with such discriminatory information on pills in australia?
thanks

I don't mean pillreports. although i visit that site frequently i'm looking for something with actual lab tested results. not something that shows results from a testing kit. ecstacydata.org gives info on the ratio of what is REALLY in them. there is regullarly pills going black/purple without a trace of MD** in them. i just want something more with more solid and reliable sorces than some raver that could type anything they wanted.

since you're asking about australia, i think this would go much better in the oz drug discussion forum.

so off ya go, kiddo!

Yes and No. Yes, there is one. No you can't see it.

The state and federal police labs have just put together an Australian wide database of lab results for pills seized in raids etc. At the moment we don't have access to it but I am currently in negotiations with the authorities to allow some of the results (ie the very bad ones) to be posted here. Lately there have been some very hopeful developments, and I foresee a day not too far away when we can post such results, but right now I'm sorry to say we can't.

I'll post more about this soon. I'll also be happy to explain the poltical and legal implications of all of this.

^^ and that is one of the reasons Johnboy is the most important Australian Bluelighter. You fucking rock!

johnboy said:
The state and federal police labs have just put together an Australian wide database of lab results for pills seized in raids etc.
Would they be interested in pills being sent in as well? Or would they need to "raid" a baggie left on the front steps of the cop shop to make it acceptable?

What are the legal implications of dropping off illicit substances in person?

^^^ That is exactly what we are trying to work out right now. Like I said, it is a legal minefield, and I don't want to go speculating at the moment.

Lets hope that these developments can be made to benefit the public in a more communicative way.

I think it would be great if one day someone would choose not to buy/take a pill after they visit such a sight and find out that it has 25% PMA, 75% MDMA ect. On an eztest xtreme kit it could tell you that its only MDMA and give you some ugly mix of substances giving you mild seratonin syndrome.

This is a good stepping-stone in harm reduction.

AFAIK, EZ-Xtreme CAN help you avoid PMA/MDMA mixed pills, because MDMA is a secondary amine, while PMA is a primary amine (test 3, Robadope reagent).

BigTrancer :)

this might be a little off topic, but BT, if the Ropadope regeant still changed then it could also be mistaken for MDA aswell, so you might think that you are getting a MDMA and MDA mix.

p.s. bluelight rocks, and keep up the awesome work johnboy

Paca: Yep, you're absolutely right - and thanks for pointing that out. I think that's a perfect reason we need to test our pills, and reject any that don't show positive for ONLY MDMA. Sure, MDA might feel good, and be a pleasurable drug experience in itself - but if it can be confused for PMA in a test result, and if this misunderstanding can potentially cause health risks, then MDA too should be rejected as an adulterant. In my opinion.

Maybe that way people will be able to avoid pills containing a mixture of active ingredients, and will instead aim for the MDMA-only "ecstacy" experience :)

In a harm reduction sense, I think it's clear that 'MDMA only' is far preferable to 'MDMA + unknown primary amine'. This is due to the qualitative and deductive nature of the reagent testing... it's not foolproof, but it's the best we've yet got access to in the field.

Sure, it would be a shame to miss a stomping MDMA + MDA pill, but I'd rather pass up that opportunity on principle. I understand that MDMA + MDA can feel great, and additionally I'm not saying these pills are necessarily as dangerous as MDMA + PMA. However, I do think that we should consider the next testing step - a suitable reagent for discrimninating between MDA and PMA? Also what happens if you get a MDA + PMA pill?