Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: NZ Herald "ECSTASY ORDERED BY EMAIL "

Eckythump

Bluelighter
here's the article, i found it on dancesafe.

ECSTASY ORDERED BY EMAIL
An Auckland planning manager ordered Ecstasy from Britain by email, the High Court at Auckland heard yesterday.

Lawrence Roy Hooker, 32, from Greenlane, admitted 12 charges relating to importing and supplying the drug MDMA ( Ecstasy ).

Justice Judith Potter remanded him on bail for sentencing.

According to the police summary of facts, a female associate of Hooker - who has yet to enter a plea - received a Marks & Spencer scented candle containing 439 Ecstasy tablets at her Henderson home last September.

When police raided the house they found the woman and Hooker repackaging the drugs into "deal bags" for sale.

Computer experts who examined Hooker's laptop found emails to and from another woman called Sarah Anne Josling in London ordering various amounts and types of Ecstasy.

A tablet can fetch about $80 in Auckland, but Hooker was selling them for half to two-thirds that price.

In one email Josling said she was paying UKP2.50 ( $7.12 ) a tablet, and in another that they cost her UKP2.20.

Hooker wrote saying they needed to increase supply if she was to have a "decent nest egg" on her return to New Zealand. Josling is still believed to be living in Britain.

heres the link: http://www.mapinc.org/safe/v03/n482/a03.html

how do u reckon the cops knew? I thought sniffer dogs couldn't sniff through wax

^^^ lol.. thats funny

I'm guessing the cops were monitoring this guy for quite some time. Who knows, Theres alot of information that hasn't been put into this article, they're not saying a great deal.

If in the 1970s, in Las Vegas, the FBI could afford both the resources and time, and also supply the technology to record a monumental amount of conversation, plant bugs in many many locations, and also spend years following members of the Italian Mafia, I'm sure that over 20 years later, they'd have the resources to know shitloads more :)

Imagine what they're capable of now?