• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

7mg klonopin @ 4, wanting to rail a 15mg oxy tonight

jasperlovescat

Greenlighter
swim would never mix these two drugs @ the same time, but swim wants to know if it would be safe to take 15mg of oxycodone 7-10hrs after swim took the klonopin. Swim has a high tollerance to klonopin, and a medium tolerance to oxycodone. swim would be fine.. right? 8(

Hi jasper,

welcome to the forum. :) please read the rules and realize what section of the forum you post in..

This is the Psychedelics department (PD), you want 'Other Drugs' (OD) for benzo and opiate discussion. I will move your thread there now..

Secondly, we don't allow use of "SWIM" on this forum. Please stop it. ;)

In answer to your question, I think it depends on how much klonopin you took among other things. Tolerance will only cause you to have relatively less reaction / effect from a certain dose, than you used to get initially. It is also possible to get used to certain drug combinations over time, and tolerance can even be setting-based, meaning that it depends on the situation you take a drug in and how well known the situation or place is to you. That is why you cannot attempt the same stuff a veteran junkie does, and why junkies OD when their setting changes hugely.

Fact remains that clonazepam (klonopin) has a long duration of action, and taking opiates with benzo's while they concurrently act can be dangerous. IMO it also feels nasty to have this combo, the CNS depression it causes feels like my life is slipping away, a bit like impending doom.
7 mg is a pretty high dose of klonopin, it's hard to quantify how much tolerance you have to compensate in the matter.

You'd better wait a day if you ask me. No matter how many people make a habit out of things that are unhealthy or dangerous - which is no excuse to join them.

Some might chime in to say that the combo of benzos and opiates is used in medical settings or prescribed by doctors, but I'd say it is not necessarily wise to do at home without medical supervision what may happen in hospitals / during surgery. It's very unlikely you'll die, but its a pretty bad idea.

swim would never mix these two drugs @ the same time, but swim wants to know if it would be safe to take 15mg of oxycodone 7-10hrs after swim took the klonopin. Swim has a high tollerance to klonopin, and a medium tolerance to oxycodone. swim would be fine.. right? 8(

Klonopin has a pretty long half-life, typically around 30 hours, so after 7-10 hours that's still a lot of Clonazepam floating around your system...

Benzos and opiates are my favorite combination love it lol but anyway all though 7mg is a high dose 15mg of oxy will not kill you. I'd say go head and do it but maybe keep a friend near by.