• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs hexen (n-ethyl hexedrone)?

white55

Bluelighter
New stimulant just appeared on the Polish market. Said to be very good. The actual chemical is n-ethyl hexedrone. Anyone tried it?

Last edited by a moderator:
From a friend. It is roughly 3x as potent as Hexedrone. 10mg's made him talk... forever. And then 50mg's he said it felt like a Cocaine-esque rush. All these doses are insufflated. He said in a few days he'll try it vapourized. Just from hearing this it sounds /very/ Dopaminergic. He compared it to Cocaine, yet without the numbness. Can't wait till I get mine :) Any other reports would be lovely. Structure. Should probably add that to the OP. (Note: This is the structure I was given, I'm unsure if it's correct or not)

8787ccfb0f.png

tried the stuff a few days ago and agree with Sleepwalker18 50mg is very coke like, the main difference is that there's no numbness and redosing doesn't work well

this is indeed a very speedy, euphoric stimulant. it provides better focus than 3-fpm and reminds me an awful lot of methamphetamine. vaping is fun but the best high you'll get from it is either plugged or snorted. larger doses can really be something else.

and so far from what I've noticed the comedown is very similar to that of amphetamine. you can expect a long and slow ride down but no real depressing crash. it is probably more euphoric than pentedrone.

stay away if you have addiction issues. this might as well be speed.

Its gotta a nice high but lasts for quite some time, not g for those with addiction issues. You'll be up for days

Well, whilst montaging around earlier i came across a sample of 150mg n-ethyl-hexedrone.

Previous experiences with stims inc most the usuals, mainly cathinones (4mmc, 3mmc, 4fmc, 4cmc, methylone, butylone, ethcath) and many others (mdma, mdpv, 6apb, 5mapb, 4fa, 3fpm, ethlyphenidate, 4f-mph etc)

Fine , sparkley slightly shardy powder.
weighed 40mg out
Not too harsh up the ol' schnozz.

Typical cathinone undertones smell wise.

No big rush or anything but quickly feeling nice, very chatty, socialble. Clean feeling and clear head. I think i would be fine out in public on this, do not feel "out of it"

Some minor body rushes occasionally. I have never tried good coke, but this feels similar to what i would expect that would be like. Much cleaner than the likes of mdpv and much more recreational that 3fpm.

Obviously this is a dopeamine style buzz, some slight odd feelings in my shoulder so i would be wary of this. Heard it can get very paranoia inducing too so must be wary.

Some feelings of hornyness, not on a par with proper 4mmc but at least compareable with 3mmc.

thumbs up so far.

Any more experiences of this stuff?

I personally prefer dopaminergic stims over super mongy serotonin ones

whilst 4mmc was the best by a mile, i am so far rating this n-ethyl-hex similarly to 3mmc in terms of enjoyment

Last edited:
i've had two batches of it

the first one mentioned in my previous post was very coke like and looked like tiny white/transparent crystals
second was a tan powder which felt like your average cathinone/pyrrolidinophenone aka nothing special

batch one.... if I could get my hands on more...

Does anyone have information on IV use and whether this one will cause bellringers? At what dosage did you IV it and at what dosage do you IV other stimulants?

Well, whilst montaging around earlier i came across a sample of 150mg n-ethyl-hexedrone. Previous experiences with stims inc most the usuals, mainly cathinones (4mmc, 3mmc, 4fmc, 4cmc, methylone, butylone, ethcath) and many others (mdma, mdpv, 6apb, 5mapb, 4fa, 3fpm, ethlyphenidate, 4f-mph etc) Fine , sparkley slightly shardy powder. weighed 40mg out Not too harsh up the ol' schnozz. Typical cathinone undertones smell wise. No big rush or anything but quickly feeling nice, very chatty, socialble. Clean feeling and clear head. I think i would be fine out in public on this, do not feel "out of it" Some minor body rushes occasionally. I have never tried good coke, but this feels similar to what i would expect that would be like. Much cleaner than the likes of mdpv and much more recreational that 3fpm. Obviously this is a dopeamine style buzz, some slight odd feelings in my shoulder so i would be wary of this. Heard it can get very paranoia inducing too so must be wary. Some feelings of hornyness, not on a par with proper 4mmc but at least compareable with 3mmc. thumbs up so far. Any more experiences of this stuff? I personally prefer dopaminergic stims over super mongy serotonin ones whilst 4mmc was the best by a mile, i am so far rating this n-ethyl-hex similarly to 3mmc in terms of enjoyment
This. Pretty sure I did it based on my research and experience with other chemicals. It might go well with a serotonin substance or you can just enjoy it for what it is. I hear sex is really popular these days. *)

eh this stuff really did remind me quite a bit of 3-MMC actually but in a unique way. The euphoria had that balance to it...Not really mongey at all nor lightheaded wooshiness of the 4-MEC shit class of cathinones but this definitely had a serotonergic sparkle to it that resulted in very clear visual hallucinations not unlike the stuff you'd see on a light dose of any hallucinogen. It just happened to be more of a speedy and confidence type of high; adding sert releasers would probably kick this into more of a roll, if that's what youre looking for -- but unfortunately it can never touch the meph category. there just isn't a rush there.

on the other thread it's been speculated that this will not cause quite the bellringer when poked due to its lipophilic profile but i'd be surprised if spiking a cool point wouldn't flood the gate at least halfway there. you first.

eh this stuff really did remind me quite a bit of 3-MMC actually but in a unique way. The euphoria had that balance to it...Not really mongey at all nor lightheaded wooshiness of the 4-MEC shit class of cathinones but this definitely had a serotonergic sparkle to it that resulted in very clear visual hallucinations not unlike the stuff you'd see on a light dose of any hallucinogen. It just happened to be more of a speedy and confidence type of high; adding sert releasers would probably kick this into more of a roll, if that's what youre looking for -- but unfortunately it can never touch the meph category. there just isn't a rush there.

on the other thread it's been speculated that this will not cause quite the bellringer when poked due to its lipophilic profile but i'd be surprised if spiking a cool point wouldn't flood the gate at least halfway there. you first.

cool review..... thanks! :)

A lot of people claim there is a bellringer. If ever I receive my letter, we WILL know. Promise.

Indeed this does seem like a primo stimulant. Eyeballed 25-50mg, got a numb throat and tongue off that. If I wouldn't know any better I'd say what I had was some clean cocaine. Feels every bit as pushy. Not a good thing in my book, since cocaine is pretty much the only stimulant I hate (well, except for those 20 seconds after smoking or mainlining it obviously lol).

Can't wait to shoot 200mg of this stuff, but will try a lower intravenously administered dose first. Judging by how quickly I came up, I expect a lot in terms of rush, which all avid IV users will know is anything but a given.

pleasse report back crook.

in other thoughts, how you have any veins left is a wonder! you seem very interested in finding the perfect stimulants for IV use.. while I admire you're exploration I wonder what would happen if you came across some raw phenmetrazine powder and had no veins left at all to administer it IV! :/

please report in your opinion the best say 5 IV rushes (rc, pharmaceutical or "street", and stimulant or otherwise)

thanks!

That's easy. :D

-3F-Phenmetrazine
-Ketamine
-DMT
-MDMA
-Hydromorphone

Cocaine has a pretty good rush, but in my experience it does not match 3FPM and neither does MDMA imho. Ironically a lot of people seem to get no rush out of 3FPM or at least no bellringer, but to me it's at the very top of IV rushes, I don't have to hesitate for a second saying that. Whatever stimulant I inject, it'll only make me yearn for that 3FP rush.

Let's hope I won't get ahold of a large Phenmetrazine stash. Then again, experience has shown that I have a tendency to throw my drugs into the bin once they've done too much damage.

Regarding those veins... Both my cephalic veins are goners, so are the median antecubital veins. However during the year after losing them a few other superficial veins have become a lot larger. Since I do not inject all that often and actually have not at all for some months, I have no trouble finding superficial veins on my forearms these days. :) There's still the legs, but I've pretty much fucked up my long saphenous veins as well and I find it tough to find other ones suited for injections. I'm just too anxious for inguinal injections and honestly can't see myself ever shooting into my dick or the jugular veins either. Then again, a lot of IV drug users have made such claims in the past.

Oh and I will make sure to let you know about my IV experience with this stuff. Not sure when I am gonna have the time for it though - usually sooner than I expect.

EDIT: As low as the dosage was, I actually kind of crashed. That never happens to me with other stimulants except for cocaine. It's not entirely implausible to assume that it shares some binding sites with said substance or has a similar mode of action. The local anaesthetic properties would suggest something like that too. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, judging by the popularity of this chemical in some countries we will see a ggood amount of research. I'm just glad it's gonna be illegal along with all other novel stimulants in Germany come June 17th.

Last edited:
dont know if this is the main thread for reports... but ive tried this recently and it felt pretty ok for a simple rushy sensation. for me, its more or less somewhere near aphp, but somewhat less pronounced in efects or crash. ive only had insufflated doses of 15-30mg, effects begin in a few minutes and are common to most stims (increased talkativeness, attention, focus, sociability and negative - cotton mouth, increased bp and pulse, vascoconstriction etc) no discernable serotonin activity but maybe the dose was low. on the minus side, the nose clogged up rather fast, but recovered within a couple of days and no nose bleeds. ive used it in maximum 3 redoses, each 1h apart. sleep was possible naturally after 3-4h. ive very little stim tolerance.

useful, but i wouldnt go out of my way if 4mec or 4mmc would be available. i do prefer it to aphp and apvp, but then those were never my faves.