• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 4-Fluoroethylphenidate (4F-EPH)

roi

Bluelighter
ethyl%202-4-fluorophenyl-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate.png

ethyl 2-4-fluorophenyl-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

After 4F-MPH we're getting this one as well, yay.

Should be twice as potent as EPH and have longer lasting after effects.

What do you speculate on caustic nature of this one roi? I know EPH is incredibly so from personal experience. I'm looking at going back to use of EPH or similar analogue for increasing my productivity. So if this is in a similar vein but more potent I could be on to a winner.
I just hope it's less caustic as I've been dealing with stomach issues after binging on 3-FPM.

There should be a few reports on UKCR. I'll have it here next week and can compare it to 4F-MPH then.

If you already had 4F-MPH (was it the powder or the pellets?), how was it!? I just had sum pellets once, early before any other vendor had them and those were just like kinda 'meh' - i'd say nothing to write home about!

Read the 4F-MPH thread and find out ;)

And powder of course, 15mg pellets are a rip off - don't really need a fancy sub milligram scale for that amount, a 20€ one does the trick.

Will this stuff be better than 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate (4F-MPH)?

Also would using alcohol on 4F-MPH create some 4-Fluoro-Ethylphenidate (4F-EPH) or would the fluorine bond stop that? I'm not great when it comes to chemistry so I"m not sure.

From what I've read methylphenidate (MPH) is alot better than ethylphenidate (EPH). I've not tried MPH or any of the analogue's other than EPH, which I liked alot.

I would like to try one of the 4F analogues, obviously the better of the two.

I can still get ethylphenidate and CTMP (Which I've not tried.), is CTMP better than these 4F analogue's?

Some people prefer MPH, others EPH.

The stereoisomers in Ritalin are different compared to the usually racemic EPH as well.

3,4-CTMP is more potent and longer lasting, but not very recreational and comes with lots of negative side effects for most users.

Someone on UKCR said 4F-EPH has a more euphoric peak than 4F-MPH, but less mental stimulation.

The stereoisomers in Ritalin are different compared to the usually racemic EPH as well.

Wait, are you saying that Eph usually contains the worthless Erythro-Isomers?
One would think that the people running the labs would go the same synthesis route that Novartis et al. are using and get a mix of D,L-Threo-Ethylphenidate, effectively making a product that's twice as potent as "true" racemic EPH.

(For those "not in the know", Phenidates have 2 stereocenters (whereas Amphetamine has only 1), resulting in 4 stereoisomers of which the D-Threo-form is pretty much singlehandedly responsible for the psychoactive effects, with the other 3 being effectively worthless. Consequently, most Methylphenidate preparations ["Ritalin", "Concerta", "Medikinet"...) contain only the D,L-Threo-Isomers, and some only contain D-Threo-MPH ("Focalin"); preparations containing all four stereoisomers are no longer on the market)

No, one should think that labs go for the easiest and more important cheapest route ;)

3,4-CTMP was exactly as uninteresting as my experimentations with 3-FPM, so i think i'll give both 4F-EPH and 4F-MPH (both in it's pure, powdered form) a go before i decide which one is the best out of these.

^ Besides of that i think if i really should give them a try at all and not just stick with the ones i know of being super-great, i.e. a-PHP, Peevee and crystal a-PVP? I found a-PVP in it's powdered, tiny crystalline version, for example, uninteresting and totally marked it off until i had a Batch consisting of big(ger) white Crystals with salt-like, chunky powder - which was the a-bomb and by far the best (well, besides a-PHP) of all the pyrovalerone-analogues i tried till now, even exceeding good ole Peevee, with it's fast, abrupt onset of action and a damn fine, decent euphoria, which i rarely if ever experience with stimulants, i.e. NDRIs.

As for a-PHP of which i unfortunately had the tan powder up-to-date, which was awesome stuff (but i'm sadly just as unable to source it anymore as the Crystal a-PVP, which is no surprise if you ask me) i've read the crystalline version should be even much better.

That being said, the differency in Batches or/and it's various forms a substance comes in, is so vast, so that no one should rate one until having tried a few different Batches beforehand. I say that because i did so with various Compounds and learned first-hand how wrong a single judgment by rating a single Batch can be.

Last edited:
Hey, I've never posted here much but though I'd chip in.

4f-EPH is to me less euphoric than plain-old EPH, but still a relatively short-acting stim (4-8 hours, 4 up, 8 before faded) and with nothing like the caustic burn on insufflation of ethylphenidate. It's hardly a new cocaine, but feels to me more recreational than 4F-MPH,3-FPM or MPA.

As ever with me, I'll try a few times and then discard. I have no idea about long term effects and nobody else does either.

Can this be plugged like 3-FPM?
What kind of dose gives decent effects?

I normally buy 250mg of 3-FPM, plug 100mg, smoke 50mg and plug the other 100mg 3 hours later but this substance does not give me the euphoria or horniness I amafter and used to experience with Mephedrone.

I never tried mephedrone so can't tell you whether this compares. I doubt it somehow, though I do find it more stimulating and euphoric than 3-FPM.

And if you do get any, start much lower than that, 30mg insufflated was a good sized dose for me.

this substance does not give me the euphoria or horniness I amafter and used to experience with Mephedrone.

With releasing agents, adding stuff at the 4' position will enable them to release serotonin in addition to dopamine and noradrenaline (ex. Methcathinone <> 4MMC ; Amphetamine <> 4-FA ).

With reuptake inhibitors, a substitution at the 4' position may or may not make the compound more potent, but you won't get it to release serotonin.

In other words: No, this stuff isn't going to feel like Mephedrone; more like a souped-up Ritalin.

Got 3gs on the way, will test various ROI's over the next week and post reports as I uncover anything worthwhile :)

Will this stuff be better than 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate (4F-MPH)?

Also would using alcohol on 4F-MPH create some 4-Fluoro-Ethylphenidate (4F-EPH) or would the fluorine bond stop that? I'm not great when it comes to chemistry so I"m not sure.

From what I've read methylphenidate (MPH) is alot better than ethylphenidate (EPH). I've not tried MPH or any of the analogue's other than EPH, which I liked alot.

I would like to try one of the 4F analogues, obviously the better of the two.

I can still get ethylphenidate and CTMP (Which I've not tried.), is CTMP better than these 4F analogue's?

The fluorination shouldn't affect the chemistry of the ester group, so I'd assume if regular MPH will transesterify in the body, the 4F analogue would too. You'd end up with a mix of the two active in your body, the exact mix would depend on the specifics of how the enzymes affect it, and that's way above my pay grade.

Eager guinni pig awaiting postie
postie arrives. Immediate sub mg allergy tests on nose & inner mouth

Last edited:
Initial reports would indicate this is definitely an active compound.
aroma upon insuflation reminds me quite strongly of Ethylphenidate, although the burn doesn't seem as bad as the original. My guess is this will be less caustic than the original too, but will find out under a properly controlled and dosed test later today.

3 very small bumps(key size when your pile falls back in the bag) taken over an hour left me feeling wonderful but testing is now on hold until I can get some new batteries for my scales.
I definitely wouldn't recommend someone with low tolerances researching here without the use of proper scales. Alas I'm an idiot so we're all good.

will update later on today / tomorrow with more findings using insuflation as the ROI.

[update]
had a 40mg line approx 3 hours after the initial bumps. Burn was present but not unbearable,
heartrate is incredibly high within minutes of insuflation, followed by an unexpected increase in libido.
heartrate remains on the higher end of the spectrum for 4 hours. Still noticeably "heavy" heartbeat although rate seems normal.
going to finish the night with a 20mg line before playing some xbox multiplayer with background music for an hour or so. Will report on the effectiveness of redosing, cognitive ability & music appreciation/potential euphoria.

We may be on to something interesting here, provided it's in the right hands. The urge to redose is bareable but definitely present and with my findings in such small doses I fear if this is pushed onto the streets in pure form we may be seeing it headlining in the near future.

This is coming from someone with a lot of experience in stims/opi's & tranqs. In short I have a naturally high tolerance where drugs are concerned, and still in such small doses I'm feeling effects, most worrying as I said before the resting heartrate.

but again this is initial testing so I'm yet to be able to fully report anything concrete, but for anyone researching this in the mean time please be careful and make sure your scales are properly calibrated, you're well hydrated and most of all you keep an eye on your HR.
[/update]

calling on cr00k if he still lurks the board. I'd like to discuss a few things with you if at all possible - unsure if you remember me I don't post much but in the aim of harm reduction I think you may be able to spread some valuable knowledge before my testing goes much further.

Last edited: