• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc i take like 20 different pills a day, which one(s) can cause erectile disfunction?

nancy145

Bluelighter
just to clarify, i'm a 15 year old guy named joe. i couldnt think of an account name while i was creating it and my grandma named nacy called me so i just made it nancy145.
So i take like 20 different pills a day and I've had minor erectile disfunction. I'm wondering which pills are causing it and if theres anything i can do to stop it besides stop taking it. some of them i dont really need so i can stop taking them if its the problem, some i dont really need but they still help. idk the exact dosages for all of them so for the ones i know exactly ill put a - and the ones i dont know exactly ill put a ~.

pills i take in the morning daily:
lamotrage(lamictal)-150mg
L-tyrosine~150mg
5htp~150mg(might be about 250, idk)

pills i take at night daily:
lamotrage-150mg
an SSRI(idk the name or the dose)
5htp-same dose as morning
claritan-1 normal OTC pill, idk the dose

pills i take daily that idk if its morning, night, or both:
omega 3 fish oil-don't know the mg but i know it's a large dose
multivitamin- idk name or dose

I probably forgot an OTC pill or two but i know that's all my daily prescription pills and most or all my daily OTC pills.

pills i dont take daily, just occasionally:

prevacid-1 normal OTC pill, idk mg. about 2ce a week
adderall-40mg, about once every other week
modafinil(provigal)-200mg, about 1-2 times a week

thats all the pills i take. i know adderall causes erectile disfunction, but idk about the rest.

ya out of all of those the SSRI is the only one. Also I didn't think SSRIs were indicated for kids under 18. Too many nasty side effect for a young mind. It can really screw up your development. Do you have an existing psychiatric condition that is so bad it calls for SSRIs? Because depending on which one you are on it can during you into a fucking eunuch. If they give you a chance to go on a different SSRI if you must be on one, switch to a new one called viibryd. Sexual dysfunction is not one of the side effects. I take it and I am always horny as fuck.

ya out of all of those the SSRI is the only one. Also I didn't think SSRIs were indicated for kids under 18. Too many nasty side effect for a young mind. It can really screw up your development. Do you have an existing psychiatric condition that is so bad it calls for SSRIs? Because depending on which one you are on it can during you into a fucking eunuch. If they give you a chance to go on a different SSRI if you must be on one, switch to a new one called viibryd. Sexual dysfunction is not one of the side effects. I take it and I am always horny as fuck.
your right but every 13 y/o with anxiety and depression is on ssris. shit i was on zoloft from age 12-18.

SSRI's. I don't think adderall causes erectile dysfunction, maybe for some people but not as a general rule.