Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urine testing kit

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I'm in thailand now and they have urine tests in the clubs I want to buy a tester which is the same as the cops use so I can test myself before I go out for peace of mind. I looked on the internet they got heaps of testers but can anybody give me info on the type of tester Thai police use.

First of all I'm quite sure It doses not test for pot I think it only tests for amphetamines. What they do is get you to piss in a bottel and then they drop the tester liquid in and If your are positive your piss turns purpel
so if anybody knows the type of tester which makes your piss turn purpel It would be excelent for some info I'm not sure if it is allowed in this site but if it is can somebody with knoleage give me a soures on the internet THANKS GUY I don't want to end up in a Thai prison.

Man, I hope you find something worthwhile, this is about the third thread you've posted along this line. It sounds like the police are really coming down hard on drugs there, I feel for you. If it's any consolation, going out straight isn't so hard, if that's the issue. Realistically, I'd suggest abstaining unless you KNOW you're not going to be tested for one week at least. Even if that means scoring and enjoying your drugs at home instead of out, is it really worth risking a positive test to go to a club or party?

BigTrancer :)

well thanks anyway if nobody knows about testers can canybody give me a trust worthy figure which I can be absotuly sure that speed and e is out of my urine I read the post they only give averages do you think I can be 100% sure is I stay home for say ten days or any other figure