• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out In The Open) Which Bluelighter Would You Like To FUCK! (V.1)

plazma

Bluelighter
We've had "Bluelighter You'd most like to meet", bluelighter this, bluelighter that. There's never been anything that answered those burning questions. There's never been enough threads like "Which Bluelighter Would You Like To Beat With A Lead Pipe?" or "Which Bluelighter Would You Like To Sodomise And Then Show The Video To Their Parents?". But here's a start. Which Bluelighter would YOU, that's right, YOU, like to fuck.

Now, lets make some clarifications here. There are two types of FUCK for the purposes of this thread. There's Fuck as in "Sex like burning" (which for you neophytes is hot sex, good sex) and there's Fuck as in "Sodomise and demean".

Okay, so basically kiddies, the deal runs like this. You line up. Give me your credit card number, expiry da.... errr sorry, wrong tape. You line up, and then, you post which bluelighter you'd like to FUCK (as in burning) and which bluelighter you'd like to FUCK (as in demeaning).

So, start the ball (or balls) rolling.

And just a quick word, if you start flaming, or going off topic, because someone has said they want to demean you, get the fuck over it, your world isn't about to end (or maybe it is, if its your husband/wife) just because someone thinks your ass could use a reaming.

-plaz out-

Last edited:
I was going to say Jakoz but since he's already busy fucking himself i'll say the BT brothers (just cause I really really want the T-shirt that says Big Trancer was here on the front and the words Raider was here on the back ;))

Hmm I forgot to add that I'd want both sides of that shirt signed by the boys and I'd wear it just to rub it in the face of every BLer girl who falls at their feet and doesn't get any ;)

Last edited:
BAD KITTY! 8o

In answer to the question....

Sif i'm fuck a bluelighter =D

And by the way...

I own the film rights from any sexual encounters that happen indirectly or directly because of this thread. ;)

As to who I'd like to fuck.

Fuck Like Burning : vurtomatic (There's a few more, believe me)

Fuck Like Demeaning : Junglist22 (aka j22) (for being the head Republican in CE&P)

-plaz out-

Last edited:
Fuck Like Burning : (There's a few, believe me)

since u started the thread, u ought to at least name some names! ;)=D

[edit: ^^ looks like that backfired on me]

Last edited:
plazma said:
I own the film rights from any sexual encounters that happen indirectly or directly because of this thread. ;)

*hands plaz a video camera*

if i comment...i want to plead the 5th ammendment first=D

*starfalls69* said:
if i comment...i want to plead the 5th ammendment first=D

No such thing in australia honey but put it this way if you post, nobody will tell the secret... well not to anybody outside of BL anyhow.

C'mon guys spill your guts as to who gets you hot and bothered. I want to fuck spencer cause he's a darling dazedraver cause he'll tie me up and whip me, jakoz just cause I'm not allowed to, hiroshi cause he's yummy and a sweetheart.

I'd also do a mass orgy with all the aussie mods. =D

You probably would have more pople post in here if you could enable guest posts for this thread?? (if it can be done)

babu

but only if i was gay as well (not that there's anything wrong with that).

:p

there are 2 but I'm too embarrassed to say! :eek:

(and I'm not into demeaning sex...so it's the first definition of 'fuck' lol )

there's a couple but i'm married now so I'm not s'posed to admit it. =D

i think a BL Aus Social Most Eligible Bachelor/Bachelorette thread might be in order ;)

i'll take you all!! :D

but esp. the perth BLers cuz WA kids do it better

ummmm ok names: girl: kitty because she's nasty in all the best ways (do the phone sex voice, do the phone sex voice! rowr)
boy: um baba lost all the sexy hair (shallow? damn straight i am) so it has to be.. ah deecee in an alternate available universe cuz he fuckin' rocks.

Last edited: