Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

April Fools Day Pranks - I think I just lost some friends

friskk

Bluelighter
Hi,

Well today being the day of pranks I decided to play a few pranks on a few friends of mine... I think I might have gone to far.

My first joke: I got my house mate to call my gf and tell her i've been arrested. She left her class and quickly came home... As you can imagine she was quite annoyed when she found out it was a joke.. and was very upset and is still not speaking to me.

Second Joke: My friend, we'll call him X just broke up with his fiance(y) because he thought she was cheating on him... So I told him that my other friend just called me to say that Y has just got engaged to some stranger and the party is this weekend.. As you can imagine he's quite annoyed too.

What jokes/pranks have you played on your friends? What have their reactions been... Do you think you have gone too far?

F

Told my Ex that i had been in a huge accident.. and was going in for surgery to keep my arm ...

she didnt laugh????????

Braja.

i work in a hotel.

i've done this before, but i thought i'd really run with it this time.

guest usually have to give us a credit card imprint when they sign in. after running the card through the machine, i put it in my top pocket, and continued checking them in. i handed them the keys, and mumbled something about doing christmas shopping.

the guest asked for it, but i insisted that we must keep all credit cards at front desk for security purposes.
it took a full 10 seconds of the guest just staring at me, not knowing what to say, before i gave it back and said i was joking.

its a good thing im going to london soon.

Told every customer that came into work today (i work in a cafe making coffee) taht the machine was broken and we were serving both Nescafe and Nescafe gold blends

Lame i know but meh :)

I think thats pretty sweet.

Did anyone buy it?

buy the joke, i mean..

Last year on the night before April fools me and a few friends were out and having a few drinks. I'd left my car at one friends place which is about 5 minutes drive from my house. Over the night I'd only had about 6 pots, and by the time we were back home (driven by another friend) I was well and truly sober.

Anyway, when I got home and just before I went to sleep, I sent an SMS to the friend I'd left my car at and told him that I was pulled over on the way home and blew 0.06 and they drove me home in the back of the police car. Then I turned my phone off and slept until about 3:00pm that afternoon.

When I woke up, there were all these missed calls from a whole bunch of people, and a few SMS's. I called them, and they're all "man, I heard what happened, fuck, what are you gunna do"... LOL! I would have liked to continue the prank for longer, but a) it was past midday, and b) I broke down laughing pretty quick when I heard everyone's concern. ;)

Needless to say, when I told this friend it was all a joke, he was a little weird about it considering the amount of people he'd gone and told. Everyone else thought it was a pisser though!!! Guess this proves once and for all just how easy it is to lie via SMS. :D

*waves to Will* =D

i told my girlfriend i was a suicide bomber. she didnt believe me...
then i went BANG!
...and she jumped
...and i said April Fools
...the end!

Friskk: ROFLMAO;)

I took a screenshot of the windows buzzy had open on his laptop. I then made the image full screen. So when he opens the laptop at work today hes not going to be able to click on anything.

^^^ Chrissie honey you have to let us know if that worked after all the IRC agonising last night about how to actually do it :)

OVerseas woo yeah!

My first joke was I told my friend at work that my mum's car had just been written off ... she didn't take that too well, but she knows what I'm like and was laughing later in the day ...

BUT ...

The hightlight was definitely when I told firstly all my friends that one of the matters we are working on (I'm a legal secretary) has just commenced proceedings in our San Francisco office and my bosses asked me to go with them because I'm familiar with the matter ... I got 3 emails back in shock and one of my mates called me and she was speechless ... hahah :)

Best was when I played the same joke on mum though. Sent her the same email about going overseas using legal words like "proceedings" "subsidiary" "carriage of the matter" "class action" etc ... and her reply was:

"that's terrific Tenielle, you deserve it! Is your passport current? You will have to go and buy some new suits and underwear"

New underwear? Who did mum think I was going with? hahah :)

But yeah, she pissed herself when I told her I was joking, she then had to go around her work and re-tell people I wasn't going overseas :)

Sigh! My friend who I had believed had cancelled the wedding in fact had lied to me.. It was his fiance who cancelled the wedding (3 weeks before the actual day).

As you can imagine, i've totally screwed him up and he's unbelievably upset. He called her up screaming at her that she better not be using his rings and so on. I have no idea where he got the idea that she was using his rings.. The sms i sent him was quote: 'Hey man, I just heard XX is getting engaged!! Have you heard?'

He then called all his friends and gathered them together for a big get drunk night.

He then finally called me! A few hours later. Now, I'm annoyed that he called everyone apart from me.. who sent him the damn message. He claims I didn't answer my phone but I know that's crap! After an hour of abuse he hung up on me and then gave me a guilt trip.

Sigh.. I can't believe he'll react so bad.. I would never have said it though if he had told me she broke up with him and not the other way around.

*sigh*

F:(

One of my friends played the following joke on his housemate.

Called him up and said.. fuck man the cops are at the door.
The guy of course didn't believe it. My friend then got all panicy and said.. fuck dude.. they are really at the door. Where the fuck is your stash.. I have to flush it.
The guy got scared told him where he hid his stuff. My friend pretended to run into his room, rummage through his stuff, and then flush it down the toilet. He then hangs up on his housemate. He then calls his housemate up a few mins later saying.. it was a big mistake and that the cops were just asking questions because there was a robbery next door and that he was really sorry about losing his stuff.. and that he would pay for 1/2 of it. His housemate cracked it... and the bastard dragged it out for about an hour before telling him.. Now that's funny!:)

F

it worked but he figured it out right away... hes too computer minded to be fooled! oh well :) next time im doing something EVIL

i was unplugging a charger under the computer desk (thers about 500 cords under there) and then i screamed like i was in pain wiggled a bit then passed out..... my god you should have heard the performance i got from my girlfriend screaming and stuff.
but boy did i get the beating of my life when i sat up "APRIL FOOL"
=D
"you f*CKN mongrel etc. etc" punch thump
he he he im an evil man.

<edit>just realised...100 POSTS yahoo:) :) :)

friskk said:
Hi,

Well today being the day of pranks I decided to play a few pranks on a few friends of mine... I think I might have gone to far.

My first joke: I got my house mate to call my gf and tell her i've been arrested. She left her class and quickly came home... As you can imagine she was quite annoyed when she found out it was a joke.. and was very upset and is still not speaking to me.

Second Joke: My friend, we'll call him X just broke up with his fiance(y) because he thought she was cheating on him... So I told him that my other friend just called me to say that Y has just got engaged to some stranger and the party is this weekend.. As you can imagine he's quite annoyed too.

jokes are meant to be funny not upsetting.

continuing the vibe of 'disturbing and hurtful rather than funny' my GF quite true to herself told me she was pregnant, than later informed me she was just joking

had it be in person I probably would have slapped her upside the head, was totally and purely wrong.

the mother of all pranks...

for those who want to really push someone to breaking point...

when at a party/camping/get together, wait for the 1st person to fall asleep....

get some petrol and rub it just on the bit of the nose between the two nostrils.

throw a bucket of water over the person (this will wake them up)

they will be covered in liquid, and can only smell petrol, and therefore think they have been covered in petrol..

start flicking matches at them.

watch them run/scream/faint/shoot u etc etc...

anyone wanna go camping this weekend???

Not really an april fools, but...

A dude I work with has 2 brothers who both own Ford dealerships. I have been driving a VX commodore for a year now and fucking hate the car. We both ordered a BA XR6 Turbo, same config, about a week apart.

Of course, I deliberately did not order from his brother's dealership. This is where it got competitive. Bro cut a deal and jumped the queue (I am assuming) and has been giving me shit for the last few weeks about how quick his is coming.

Sure enough, with a month to go on mine, he recieved his on monday. He brought it to work and showed it off to me, beaming.

That same day, the bank fucked up and locked up all the money in my account. I wake up the next day to no smokes and no money. I call the bank and they tell me they will have it sorted. They call me at 12pm to tell me that everything is fixed.

Desperate for a smoke, I jump in my car (parked next to his) and reverse out of the carpark..... BANG

I misjudged and smashed the front headlight of my car into the rear of his, demolishing his lights.

In my defence, it was pissing down rain and the bastard was parked so close i had trouble getting in my car, but yes, I hadnt been paying attention. I have never been in any accident of any sort in my life.

So I call him to let him know. He thinks it is an april fools, and doesn't even bother taking a look. I knocked off work half an hour earlier than him, still trying to convince him that I hit his car.

Next day, he turns up to work in a cab, looking seriously pissed off. Turns out after he leaves work, he stumbles on his now battered car, and after cussing for a few hours, drives home. Half way home he is pulled over by an asshole cop who obviously hadn't gotten any from his wife for a while. The cop doesn't give a fuck about his story and defects the car (faulty tail lights). Poor bastard got to drive it for one whole day before it's back in the shop..

Possibly the least funny april fools ever...

yeah well i played a really *silly* april fools on my b/f, which i thought was funny at the time but he didnt really take very well at all.....

me and a few girls from uni thought it would be funny to sms our b/f's and tell them that we were pregnant, wait for a response then sms them back with "april fools". we thought that they would only be worried for a minute or so and that it was a harmless joke.

needless to say all of our boyfriends didnt take it too well and all of us got lectures on "why not to joke about the number 1 worry of teenage boys"...oops 8(