• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying herion for the first time- smoking it how much should I do?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
We'll I did 45mg's of hydro today with 1mg of xanax, 1mg of Ativan, .5 of Kpins; as well as 14oz's of white grape fruit juice, Pepcid 20mg, 4000mg of calcium carbonate, & 30mg of DXM. I got pretty fucked up and the high is now a buzz. I popped the 45mgs at around 1130am today and at 1200pm I did all the potenaters. Now I will be taking Ativan tomorrow when I smoke H but how much should I inhale? Just a puff or what? I don't have a very high tolerance to opiates but I do with benzo's. Please help me out this will be my first time doing it soon but not too soon as in a couple of days. Any advice about how I should go about smoking it and what I should/shouldn't take?

Dude, why? Why the fuck are you mixing uppers and downers? Not only is it stupid, but it can also be deadly.

Enjoy one drug at the time...one buzz at the time.

Sure, just toss in a little H on top of all the other shit for bragging rights. You realize that H and benzo combos are deadly?

Use your head....

Dude, why? Why the fuck are you mixing uppers and downers? Not only is it stupid, but it can also be deadly.

Enjoy one drug at the time...one buzz at the time.

Sure, just toss in a little H on top of all the other shit for bragging rights. You realize that H and benzo combos are deadly?

Use your head....
You didn't understand I did that today I'm saying what should I do once I get some? As in do this or don't do that I know about the benzo thing I'm not dumb. Thank you for pointing out a lot I knew already but I didn't mix any upper with a downer those to me are all downers but I'm not doing all that when I smoke unless it's powered but I needed to know any advice about use and what should I do and not do while getting ready to use.

Don't smoke it if its powder thats a waste of time
I hope it is cuz I will be able to use it without a OD. Could you explain which benzo's I shouldn't use? I take 2-3mgs of xanax each day but only have Ativan atm but I do know how to compensate with the ati's.

H will hit you very quickly, start with maybe 10mg. Its a shitty drug heroin, makes you feel like a piece of shit REAL quick.

you can always ad more, but you can never take it back, so be careful

as to your earlier question about which benzos to avoid: don't mix heroin with ANY benzos. seriously, the results are unpredictable and as others have mentioned, it can be really dangerous. happened to me.

why are you determined to smoke the H? obviously, it's a good idea not to IV. but depending where you live, you may be able to snort or plug your gear. personally, i find it much easier to control dosage when snorting than smoking.

basically, if you live in the US, farther east than west you're likely to get #4 heroin which is easily snortable.

if you tell us what region you're in (don't need to be super-specific), we can give you more concrete advice.