• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Opiate Potentiators

dusk84

Greenlighter
So here's the deal. I've been an avid heroin user for ten years. I'm thirty. I live right next to Dayton, OH, the heroin capital of the world. With the 70, 75 intersection being the biggest drug intersection in the U.S., I get the best dope for the cheapest prices. Well, recently my habit rose to 10 caps (tenths of a gram) at a time 3 times a day. It got to the point where I could do probably 12 or 13 but I refused to go above 10 at a time. Matter of fact, I pushed it to the limit the other day, taking 3 footballs, 2 green monsters and banging 19 caps of the best to get high. No, I'm not suicidal, I just can't get high anymore. Since, I've been trying to discover what makes the opiates work better. I recently found a bottle of Fioricet and Phenergen. I've been using benzos to potentiate my buzz, and they work nicely. Instead of having to bang 10, I can bang 5 or 6 with about a football or equivilant to 1mg xanax (2mg ativan, 1mg klonopin) and get a nice nod going on. I have Vistiril as well but it upsets my stomach, as I have a trashed liver. This also limits how much Fioricet I can take. I just took 3 .5mg ativan, a phenergen, and a fioricet. I'm waiting the proper hour for the pills to kick in before doing my morning shot. I'm going to do 5 since I've never used Fioricet, let alone the combo of it and benzos to potentiate. I figure half my dose is safe with unknown potentiators. My question is what are some of the best potentiators besides benzos? Will I feel the effects of 1 Fioricet? I'm aware of benzos, phenergen, vistiril, and just discovered Fioricet is one of the few barbs still perscribed. I need an experienced junkie to answer this question... what's the best opiate potentiator? Let the opinions flow in... by the way because of my liver alcohol is not an option, though I'm aware it's a good potentiator. :)

So here's the deal. I've been an avid heroin user for ten years. I'm thirty. I live right next to Dayton, OH, the heroin capital of the world. With the 70, 75 intersection being the biggest drug intersection in the U.S., I get the best dope for the cheapest prices. Well, recently my habit rose to 10 caps (tenths of a gram) at a time 3 times a day. It got to the point where I could do probably 12 or 13 but I refused to go above 10 at a time. Matter of fact, I pushed it to the limit the other day, taking 3 footballs, 2 green monsters and banging 19 caps of the best to get high. No, I'm not suicidal, I just can't get high anymore. Since, I've been trying to discover what makes the opiates work better. I recently found a bottle of Fioricet and Phenergen. I've been using benzos to potentiate my buzz, and they work nicely. Instead of having to bang 10, I can bang 5 or 6 with about a football or equivilant to 1mg xanax (2mg ativan, 1mg klonopin) and get a nice nod going on. I have Vistiril as well but it upsets my stomach, as I have a trashed liver. This also limits how much Fioricet I can take. I just took 3 .5mg ativan, a phenergen, and a fioricet. I'm waiting the proper hour for the pills to kick in before doing my morning shot. I'm going to do 5 since I've never used Fioricet, let alone the combo of it and benzos to potentiate. I figure half my dose is safe with unknown potentiators. My question is what are some of the best potentiators besides benzos? Will I feel the effects of 1 Fioricet? I'm aware of benzos, phenergen, vistiril, and just discovered Fioricet is one of the few barbs still perscribed. I need an experienced junkie to answer this question... what's the best opiate potentiator? Let the opinions flow in... by the way because of my liver alcohol is not an option, though I'm aware it's a good potentiator. :)
Have a read of these posts - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/764573-Oxycodone-potentiation-confusion

Muscle relaxers like flexaril, people swear by it, can cut your opiate use in half. You already got the benzos down. Besides that there's only over the counters, which I'd say would be cimetidine and WHITE grapefruit juice, which increase and extend your nods, and maybe some diphenhydramine, OTC sleeping pills like Unisom, for the nods too. That's about it