• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nurofen Plus. Codeine. Cold Water Extraction.

xompel

Greenlighter
Hello fellow Bluelighters.

Im new here as i have been searching the internet most of the day for the safest method to extract codeine from Nurofen Plus tablets. I plan on doing 17 which turns out to be 217.6g of codeine if it works. This is my first time using the drug. I have come across many ways to extract the codeine, the most popular cold water extraction is the crush up and mix in warm water then transfer into icey water and then filter. The next is crush up in warm water and then put in freezer for 30 minutes then filter (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ThfoEL5f0) and ive even read some people just put the crushed up pills into cold water with ice stir and then filter. Im not too sure which method to go with so i thought i'd post a topic for some helpful feedback on people with experience and knowledge. Im assuming all these ways are valid and safe and i just need to pick one, i was going to go with the method with the video but just wanted a second opinion to be sure im not going to be getting any ibuprofen into my system as i know 400mg of that stuff is tops and an overdose can fuckup your liver. Feedback is much appreciated!!

Last edited:
Best to use already chilled water as a solvent, and then filter in the freezer, periodically checking that it isn't freezing.

This is oversimplified, but you've been reading up on teks, so you know the ins and outs of procedure.

just did the extraction method in the video and the finished product was still very merky. i threw it out and am going to try the warm into ice cold method as it said not to drink merky water.. although.. there was alot of gunk in the bottom of the glass i dont know if it was a passable extraction but i didnt want a risk it. or is the finished product still useable even though its merky?

what are you using as the filter? a piece if cloth or coffee filters?
in my experience it can be difficult to get the solution 100% clear but if you still have gunk then you could always filter it again

Ibuprofen is totally insoluble in water. Just Google ibuprofen solubility. Any cloudiness is the binder (corn starch) and the scum on top is the wax that makes them shiny.