• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderall vs vyvanse

chrisastler94

Bluelighter
hey guys, so im woundering wich one is "better" meaning more potent/ more efective high. 70mg vyvance or 30 mg adderall? Any opinions/ facts yall have would be awesome.

You looking for slow, steady, and cerebral or lots of physical, compulsive, and obsessive traits?

like im workin 12 hour days 6 days a week outside in texas haha...so lots of energy and social

Vyvanse would last longer, but honestly, to be using all the time isn't good for your dopamine receptors through time. It's best to use them just in case of an emergency, like when you have a horrible night of sleep but need to work a double shift. The only time it's wise to take vyvanse everyday is when advised by your doctor witha prescription.

iv been using addies vyvanse ritillan and stratera for a decade now from bein percribed...also have been on meth for 6 years haha post was nore for a buddy of mine then it was for me...just diddnt wanna seem like i was using swim

It's best to use them just in case of an emergency, like when you have a horrible night of sleep but need to work a double shift

I'm not saying this goes for everyone, but in my case, Amphetamines and sleep deprivation doesn't mix well. I mostly just feel awkward and the benifits of increased motivation and concentration are severly lacking compared to taking Amps after a good nights sleep.
I would much rather have a solid dose of Caffeine (100-180 mg) along with some L-Theanine when I haven't slept well.

I used meth and amps for the past 7 months to work insane schedules and stay awake for about 90% of the whole thing. Not really recommended, but Vyvanse is best for it.

Taking magnesium or another minor NMDA antagonist helps some with tolerance issues.

I found Vyvanse to be lacking. It felt like a come up of a few hours, then a five-hour comedown. Adderall hits hard. It also tends to produce a bigger comedown when you do in fact come down. Covering it up with downers isn't recommended at all, prescription or otherwise.

After taking it long enough you'll find that it doesn't produce the same kick anymore. In the beginning it can seem like the perfect thing, but sooner or later you'll need it to feel normal.