Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Farts

Nickelodeon

Bluelighter
Does anybody else notice that there seems to be an increase in fart volume and frequency during the periods of time you are under the effects of methamphetamine??

Does anyone have wacked out proven or hypothetical theories??

Is it that because you are more alert on the meth, that you just conciously notice your farts more when you were still farting the same but not noticing it before.

Or does it have something to do with digestion acids and meth's affect on ph levels in your digestive system or what not?

Or maybe because you havent eaten in 15 hours your stomach just keeps digesting and eating air??

Any ideas or proven facts?

Not only do I notice that it definately does happen but it gets a whole lot worse when you smoke it rather than snort. Like not only in volume and quantity but smell too :p

A reason for it.... no idea. When snorting I thought i may be the meth reacting in your stomach somehow. But the fact its made worse by smoking when its not going near your intestinal tract sort of defeats that theory.

So who does know?

I have noticed that when out and I have had wizz err meth that it if i chew heaps of chewing gum, like 2-3 packs of it then it affects me in that way. It says on the packet - may cause laxative affect... believe me it does, i now avoid eating anything with chilli in it the day i am going out if possible (i'm a chilli slut and eat it most days) because the chilli compounds the problem somewhat!!

yep.. damn meth farts

provides some entertainment sometimes i suppose

Yes!! Thats another thing! Smoking the crystal in a glass pipe seems to make more farts than when its crushed and snorted!

Theres no way we can be swallowing THAT much air from smoking it....

Does anyone notice a different smell between a normal fart and a meth fart??

When I have any type of stimulant I get the farts/shits, maybe it has something to do with the duretic effects?:\ Or maybe I'm just talking outta my ass =D =D =D

I have noticed that when out and I have had wizz err meth that it if i chew heaps of chewing gum, like 2-3 packs of it then it affects me in that way. It says on the packet - may cause laxative affect... believe me it does, i now avoid eating anything with chilli in it the day i am going out if possible (i'm a chilli slut and eat it most days) because the chilli compounds the problem somewhat!!
This is because the act of chewing introduces air into your stomach, some which you will burp out, and the rest...

i wanna know why you chose a
14.gif
to the be icon of your "meth farts" thread? do you like or collect them or something? =D

My answer would be that a lot of times meth can be cut with epsom salt , which is used as a laxitive. I remember times I would have a line and have the squirts 5 minutes later. Supposedly (this could be total bullshit) epsom salt gives a rush when injected, so people shooting up cut gear would get a decent rush (as I said, could be total bullshit, I wouldn't know from exprience)

I think meth would temporarily speed up your metabolism too, so perhaps any digestion and movement of bowel gas would increase in pace too, if that helps.

BigTrancer :)

I think BT's explanation is quite valid.

As there are also adrenorecetors in parts of the digestive tract and these are often involved in contraction, it's reasonable to expect some increase in agitation. However, it is also known that amphetamines reduce gastrointestinal motility, so agitation without longitudinal movement could also be expected to produce more gas.

If your speed is fairly impure, it is also reasonable to expect these substances would have some effect, particularly if ingested.

I don't seem to have that problem, and I'm not saying that because I am a girl either (thanks KL, you beat me there!!!!!!!).

Then again I inject speed/meth rather than snort or smoke it so maybe thats why.