Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So you think you know your Hydro?

secret squirrel

Bluelighter
Has anyone heard of QUANTUMPONICS ?

i stumbled across it on this site (url deleted):

it basically says it increses health, growth rates, and yield by as much as 50% by creating a"quantum field", but the description of how it works seems a little bit like an unbelievable late night info-mercial. it seems an australian company though, i thought someone has maybe heard of this before, maybe even grown weed with it?8)

[Edit: URL removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
All prices are in US dollars
Below are the test results from ARC (Agricultural Research Council - a parastatal organisation and science council in South Africa)

I know it has a ".au" in the address but are you sure its Australian? Info-mercial, I know what you mean! *Thinks DanOz-Direct* !!!
=D

Did you watch Comedy Inc last week? "Thats right, for $89.95, we give you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! And, if you call NOW, on top of NOTHING, we'll charge you $14.95 postage and handling. You've never seen anything quite like it!"

Sorry a bit off topic I spose :p

just curious why BT deleted the URL?

bit hard to get people's opinions if i cant tell them where to look

Hi secret squirrel,

I left the brand name there, that should suffice... people can find the website using Google or some other search engine, plus it's not like it's a hard URL to figure out. Additionally, I surmise that you want info from people who know what you're talking about anyway, not randoms who have to search for the site in the first place.

The reason I removed the URL is to bring this post in line with Bluelight policy and Australia/Asia/NZ Drug Discussion guidelines. If a post appears that breaks the BL and Aus Discussion guidelines, usually I have 2 choices - #1 delete it, #2 edit it.

There are to be no URLs posted on this site that lead to vendors of anything except 5-HTP or EZ-test. There used to be a whopping great header in our forum to that effect, which said:
Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion
*** NO DEALING *** NO SOURCES *** NO PRICES ***
Do NOT make posts containing URLs or sources to obtain ANYTHING. This includes quasi-legal and legal substances (e.g., mushrooms, spores, nitrous oxide, pharmaceuticals etc).
Quite simply, if it's not a tester or 5-HTP capsules, then people can find out how to get it somewhere else.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited: