Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

adderall/20iv/20po clonazepam/1mg po EXPERIENCED

mygreenbic

Bluelighter
Ok i get a prescriptions for 2 20mg adderall ir a day, 2 300mg lyrics a day 4 .5mg clonazepam daily, 30mg temazepam nightly, baclofen, 3 600mg nrutontin daily, and much more that i can't mention because I'm really high from what I'm abut to report.

Important: this is not advice on what to do. . It is simply a report. Do not copy my actions.

Yesterday I ate about 150 mg temazepam, 900mg lyrica, 1200 mg gabapentin, 50mg diphenhydramine, 4mg xanax on the way to get the best dope around. My girlfriend and i split a bundle (10 stamp bags) of the best dope in Pittsburgh. I forgot to mention we took 3 2mg suboxone strips "l between the 2 of us s couple hours earlier. Normally suboxone blocks the hell out of dope. Not this time . I think i did 5 bags (slightly less than .5g) My tolerance is huge and usually suboxone blocks it all. I got so high instantly that i was sure I was going to fall out. However, my girl walked me around and i survived all though i nodded in and it off consciousness the whole night. So I blacked out last night and for some reason woke up at 6am (about three hours ago feeling euphoria still and eager to jump out of bed.

So I decided I wanted to keep my high going. I looked around for my bottle of adderall and realized it was missing. Someone stole my
Adds! I was so angry. I was left with 2 and a half we 20mg tablets. So i decided instead of taking 1/16 pieces a day and prolonging the agony?that i would just get as high as possible right now. So I took some calcium carbonate tablets to make the high last longer. I alsotook two .5mg klons just s0 i don't get toob tweaked out
out. So i swallowed one twenty mg tab whole. Next I got two new 1ml/cc syringes. I filled them with distilled water and put the three remaining halves in two different cookers (30mg total). I took each needle full of water and squirted the pills in the cookers. I stirred then
Until they were as dissolved as possible. I filtered them each twice and ended up with two needles full of crystal clear amphetamine salt solution. Everything pink was left in the cooker.

So i tied of my arm with a rubber tie from the needle exchange. Finding a vein good enough for amphetamines took a while because you want to have a vein that you know you won't miss because * salts can easily cause an abscess. I found the perfect vein behind my forearm and pushed the needle in and saw blood trickle in without me even having to draw back. I pushed it in so fast so that i could pull it it and insert the second needle. That one hit right away two. At this point the one I ate and the two I shot kicked in at the same time. The weird thing is i didn't get speedy. I just feel euphoric and am nodding. I've nodded times trying to write this report.

I forgot to mention these are not the orange 20mg pills they are the pink ones that say 'cor ' and a number on them. This brand dissolves really quickly in water and leaves very little sludge unlike the orange ones everyone seems to think is better.

I can't believe I keep nodding. They only bothersome part is some angina. Hope I'm not going to have cardiac arrest.
soon I'm going to take 2mg of suboxone, 2mg alprazolam, 1.5mg clonazepam, 10mg baclofen, 600mg neurontin , 600 mg lyrica, and my last hit of Skywalker Kush (potent marijuana). I am hoping this will all deal with the comedown because knowing I'm going to be out of adderall 2 weeks early really is frightening. The withdrawal symptoms are under estimated and can be quite vicious.
Does anyone know what i could do to attenuate the withdrawal?

I'm hoping my lyrica and neurontin will help out but I'm not sure because I never ran out prior to becoming dependant.

Does anyone happen to know why it keeps making me nod as opposed to speed like usual?
Also I would like to know if you think I can take my tramadol with this? I also wanted to take bromodragonFLY. I have like a sheet left. When will it be safe to take this extreme seratonergic vasoconstricting psychedelic phenethylamine?

Conclusion: Iv,ing 20mg after ingesting 20mg of d/l amphetamine was a lot funner than most of the experiences I've read about. However I was very safe as I have a massive tolerance and all sterile works from the needle exchange. Taking a klonopin prior to doing adderall is always a good idea. Remember, even though it may be marketed as a psych drugdoesn't mean you should underestimate it. Amphetamines are extremely powerful medicines and if you are inexperienced with them you can end up best case suffering for a long time or worse case dead. I should also mention that I talked about heroin but that stuff is the worst scene in the world. If you haven't done it yet, chances are you will have a great life. If you do end up doing it, it will defeat you, I don't care how tough you are. I've seen it bring the strongest people ever down to their knees like the mad cow disease. I've been to three funerals in the past few months.

One last question for anyone who might knower. What kind of withdrawal symptoms can I expect from the adderall? I know for a fact they are physically and psychologically dependency causing. I'm hoping the gabaergics help to blanket the w/d to a bare able level.
Feel free to pm me for anything!

mygreenbic
(My alias on bl is also the nick you can reach me on Googlehangouts if you want to chat. )

Here's a picture of half a 20mg adderall pill and about a sheet or more of bromodragonFLY
athHyy
http://pho.to/9Mcje
9Mcje

Last edited:
I'd be more concerned about the withdrawal symptoms from the opiates and benzos than I would the Adderall, but at the rate you're combining all these different substances, it's anyone's guess what kind of withdrawal you might expect. Why in god's name would you even think of adding something like Bromo-DragonFLY into the mix? I almost hope this is a troll post, otherwise you should take your own advice and consider that these drugs very well may kill you.