• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants All about adderal

1998manoman

Greenlighter
What dose of adderall should I first start with?
and how should I take it, orally, snorting etc
and explain the high it gives

Orally:
Light: 10-20
Average: 20-40
Strong: 40-60

Adderall XR is a lot trickyer to dose, you have to crush the little balls up real good before you take it.
Amphetamines are very addictive, so have that in mind. It could easily get out of hand.

Effects of amphetamine:

POSITIVE

• increased alertness
  • increased motivation
  • increased sociability / talkativeness
  • positive mood shift, sense of well-being
  • euphoria (at high doses)
  • increased sex drive

NEUTRAL

• reduced appetite
  • dilated pupils
  • flushing
  • loss of coordination (at high doses)
  • restlessness

NEGATIVE

• (likelihood of negative side effects increases with higher doses)
  • increased aggressiveness
  • paranoia
  • dry mouth
  • headache
  • increased heart rate (tachycardia)
  • increased breathing rate
  • increased blood pressure
  • rise in body temperature
  • fever and sweating
  • diarrhea or constipation
  • blurred vision
  • impaired speech
  • dizziness
  • uncontrollable movements (twitching, jerking, tremors, etc...)
  • insomnia
  • numbness
  • irregular heartbeat (palpitations, arrhythmia)
  • impotence / inability to achieve erection in men (high dose or chronic use)
  • convulsions (high dose)
  • dry, itchy skin (chronic use)
  • acne, sores (chronic use)
  • pallor (high dose or chronic use)
  • psychotic episodes (rare except in overdoses or after chronic use)

There are many factors when dealing with amphetamine(s).
First off these questions:
1. Are they actually Adderall?(I believe Adderall is a brand name for an amphetamine compound consisting of 3/4th Dextroamphetamine and 1/4th levoamphetamine)
2. How many milligrams per pill?
3. Are they instant or extended release?

Agreed, if you have been doing them and you just started doing them be careful with getting hooked. The last thing you want is to have your first encounter with amphetamines take over your life. Believe me 5-6-8 day awake and spun off amphetamines in psychosis. Scary

I snorted 4 30mg IR last night and when it wore off it was the worst experience of my life....

Yeah, a dose like that is going to leave you feeling pretty wretched, but the euphoria off of 90mg+ is unbelievable. I don't think I could handle the comedown anxiety anymore... I mean, it's crippling. Also, I don't find snorting them at all appealing.

I didn't feels anything till I hit 90mg and that was amazing but about an hour later the comedown was unbearable I couldn't move. My face was numb I had pins and needles all over and my leg would stop shaking. That was my first time and I did 120mg. Never. Will that happen again. I'll be sticking to lower doeses. And the snorting part was because I thought that was how everyone did it....so I didn't it and thought I was fine till my nose burned and I got dripps. I prefroe a xanexs bar through the day. For me I feel slightly drunk but I can still function

My experience with amps is limited to phenidates, but be very careful. The anxiety during the comedown (and even the peak) can easily make you suicidal.

Have you tried the forum search engine? TONS of info on this subject, available at your fingertips!

My first time I was very drunk and took, I believe, one 20mg IR. Felt like heaven, better than coke.

No longer take a one of my Rx, don't know what happened.

There's a lot of factors to add in when asking questions like this.... like age, weight, do you excersize regularly, do you use other drugs, are you male or female, have you eaten, etc.

I wouldn't even consider giving advice on dosage without a little basic info, definitely not reducing harm in any way. I took a 30 mg IR at work around 3:30pm and still was very stimulated around 3:30 Am.

So figuring fuck it, I'm up tonight I snorted another 30 and ate another (60 MG's total redose). Coming on very beautifully, pretty stoned as well lol. I'm very experienced with amps and all other drugs, a guy, in my late twenties, about 5'7" 160lbs, smoke cigarettes & weed daily, excersize every so often, haven't eaten since 2:30 pm, & definitely wouldn't recommend a high dose like this 'til you get a feel for what you're in for. I wouldn't exceed 30 personally...

Last edited:
Orally:
Light: 10-20
Average: 20-40
Strong: 40-60

Adderall XR is a lot trickyer to dose, you have to crush the little balls up real good before you take it.
Amphetamines are very addictive, so have that in mind. It could easily get out of hand.

Effects of amphetamine:

POSITIVE

• increased alertness
  • increased motivation
  • increased sociability / talkativeness
  • positive mood shift, sense of well-being
  • euphoria (at high doses)
  • increased sex drive

NEUTRAL

• reduced appetite
  • dilated pupils
  • flushing
  • loss of coordination (at high doses)
  • restlessness

NEGATIVE

• (likelihood of negative side effects increases with higher doses)
  • increased aggressiveness
  • paranoia
  • dry mouth
  • headache
  • increased heart rate (tachycardia)
  • increased breathing rate
  • increased blood pressure
  • rise in body temperature
  • fever and sweating
  • diarrhea or constipation
  • blurred vision
  • impaired speech
  • dizziness
  • uncontrollable movements (twitching, jerking, tremors, etc...)
  • insomnia
  • numbness
  • irregular heartbeat (palpitations, arrhythmia)
  • impotence / inability to achieve erection in men (high dose or chronic use)
  • convulsions (high dose)
  • dry, itchy skin (chronic use)
  • acne, sores (chronic use)
  • pallor (high dose or chronic use)
  • psychotic episodes (rare except in overdoses or after chronic use)

The only side effects I've experienced is dry mouth and loss of appetite. 45mg. Of Adderall IR. To make it last longer, I'll mix a tablespoon of baking soda into 8oz. Of water. Be careful because too much baking soda Leeds to BAD diarrhea

the best way to use adderall is not at all. it sucks hairy dicks and asshole. anxiety attacks, psychosis, delusions.

And worst of all- adderall makes its users do the worst possible shit thinkable to the worst level possible. Ex. Corny haircuts, dress, horrible music, loud volume, overwork on bs work.

bassically they should call it "annoyingtwat"

It antagonizes everything I like about everything

the best way to use adderall is not at all. it sucks hairy dicks and asshole. anxiety attacks, psychosis, delusions.

And worst of all- adderall makes its users do the worst possible shit thinkable to the worst level possible. Ex. Corny haircuts, dress, horrible music, loud volume, overwork on bs work.

bassically they should call it "annoyingtwat"

It antagonizes everything I like about everything

That seems an overreaction.
I'll take pure amphetamine salts produced in a pharmaceutical laboratory over the vast majority of street drugs or rc's out there.

It's all in how you use it, much like anything else can be good or bad.

Different strokes for different folks..

^ My original point stands. why would you bring up a false dichotomy like amphetemine vs. research chemichals. That is like saying dog shit vs radioactive dog shit. I would take a cold can of coca-cola over pharmaceutical pure laboratory produce any amphetamine, now thats a comparison

^ My original point stands. why would you bring up a false dichotomy like amphetemine vs. research chemichals. That is like saying dog shit vs radioactive dog shit. I would take a cold can of coca-cola over pharmaceutical pure laboratory produce any amphetamine, now thats a comparison

Well anyone who's anyone knows that....

you appear to be an expert on logical arguments for sure.
And I quote
". it sucks hairy dicks and asshole"

"adderall makes its users do the worst possible shit thinkable to the worst level possible. Ex. Corny haircuts, dress, horrible music, loud volume, overwork on bs work."

"bassically they should call it "annoyingtwat"

Wise words. It's hard to argue with that.

He's not expressing it in the best way possible, for sure, but my experience with MPH/EPH was pretty much that, so I can imagine Adderall being similar.