• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What do I do with the addy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1998manoman

Greenlighter
:eek:So last night I snorted 120mg of adderal and it was my first time ever doing it and the worst time. I wasn't able to achevie a high until I snorted 3 whole pills...after that the comedown was the worst thing I've ever experienced. On my other thread I have the story so go look at that if you wanna know. But long story short I though I was ODing and I threw up. Don't ever take that much for your first time at once. So I didn't sleep at all last night because you can't while you on addy so now that it's morning I was gonna pop a pill and a half and that be it for the day. Imstead of snorting it this time. I just don't know how my body will react to it when it just had a horrible reaction last night. But as of now it feels fine..so that's be 40 mg at once for the whole day so I think it'd be okay, I just don't wanna have a nasty comedown like that. And I also have an xanex bar because I'm case of the comedowns really bad they help. But this would be the last dose for Awhile cause I cAmt do these everyday and form a habit. So what do you think?

Stop stealing your stepdads shit. He's probably gonna fuck you up if he finds out. Your still developing you don't need to be doing this shit. Seriously man everyone here is going to tell you the exact same thing. You should be off figuring out how to get your dick wet and killing it with the bitches not cramped up in your room high on speed. Your fif- fucking- teen you don't need addy leave it alone.

Stop stealing your stepdads shit. He's probably gonna fuck you up if he finds out. Your still developing you don't need to be doing this shit. Seriously man everyone here is going to tell you the exact same thing. You should be off figuring out how to get your dick wet and killing it with the bitches not cramped up in your room high on speed. Your fif- fucking- teen you don't need addy leave it alone.

This. You also took way too much adderall, and are lucky you didn't wind up in the hospital or worse.

please limit yourself to one thread on a topic at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.