• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Susceptibility to Substances - are you a 'cadbury'?

melancholic

Bluelighter
I've realised how susceptable I am to virtually all substances, and since then it has dawned on me how varied some people are when it comes to in-built tolerance and general 'cabury-ness' :)

I was never the type of guy who could drink a case of beer, or smoke myself stupid all night - quite the contrary to most people I knew from school. When it comes to MDMA and speed, I need very little to feel it. I've never had more than 2.5 pills in one night, simply because I've never had the need. I can go the whole night on only 1 pill, and if I have 2, I'll be well fucked. I couldn't imagine eating a fourth pill in one night as I've seen so many people do (at least not for another year of rolling often to build tolerance), I'd doubt I could comprehend much or remember anything that happens during the night.

I'm curious to know who else out there has a naturally low tolerance to drugs and alcohol. Are you the sort of person who rarely needs more than 1 small cone in a session? Do you go to the pub and drink half as much as your mates because you just can't handle it? Can half a gram of speed last you three or four nights out? Can one LSD blotter yield you unable to comprehend what you are doing, or talking about?

hahaha im only a little guy (60kg) at the start of useing somthing (drugs or grog or whatnot) i dont need much but after a bit i have a good tollerance but if i dont do it for 3 months+ when i do it again its like starting all over again. but if i keep it i regular like once every month+ then takes me ages to build up a dependancey, but every now and again i push my limits

Lucky bastards!! I've always wondered why I have such an unbelievable tolerance to illicits.

I am 5'2 and weigh around 53 kgs (after a BIG meal). For a guy.. i'm tiny! For a girl.. hell i'm small.

Yet, I am able to quite easily take a few pills, various amounts of amphetamines and not feel 'proper fucked'. However, things like GHB(1,4B) still fuck me up on small amounts.. (thank God).

I do sometimes feel envious of the people who are my size and take 1/2 - 1 and i see them with their eyes rolling back in their heads.

I believe my tollerance has come from an initial abuse when I first started.. however, I always remember, even when I first started, not feeling it as much as my friends eventhough we were on the same pill. I have read somewhere, I believe on bluelight, that some people have naturally higher tollerances to certain chemicals... may be i'm one of them. *sigh*

I want to be a cheap night out!!

F

I have certainly turned into a cadbury/twocan sam.

I used to be quite the machine, knocking back entire cartons of beer and easily been able to smoke back an entire stick in a night.

Nowadays 6 beers gets me where I want to be, 1 cone (2 max) will get me shattered and 2 pills is enough to guarantee a simply fantasmagoric night.

Hell give me 2 dexies and I will talk your ear off.

Im fucking stoked :)

EDIT- btw I am 190cm, 85kg, athletic build.

Last edited:
I've always been a heavy drinker, I have a high tolerence for alcohol. I can drink half a case easy whole case over a big night........

I'm about 5'10 and weigh fuck all.....'bout 60KG

Pot, well can't handle too much. One cone will get me pretty fucked. Never taken more than 2 pills. ICE and speed I do need a bit more than most ppl to get totally fucked, but I can definatly feel it in small amounts.

I have a genetically fast metabolism and come from a long line of heavy drinkers. I've also done heaps more alcohol in my time so I'm used to it. Amphetamines are relatively new to me so they seem to effect me more.

I don't think I have a tolerence to MDMA in a phsyiological sense but I'm used the feeling so it doesn't seem to "grab" me as much anymore. I think "novelty wearing off" or "jaded" is the term.

/me out

I seem to be different with each substance.

I have been drinking for many years, and so do most of my friends. So most of the time I could easily knock off two bottles of vodka or a case of beer in a night. If I am just drinking.

However, I have also been sorounded by copious amounts of ganja for many years, yet 1-2 cones or 1/2 a good joint usually gets me of smashed. I can't even pull a decent size cone, and I have lived with heavy smokers all my life.

As for pills 1-2 is as far as I want to endevour. 1 good point of meth is all I will usually have on any given night. LSD is way to varied to put a dosage on, but I had two drops of liquid once, and I definitly didn't need any more.

I am proud to say that I am a 2 can sam lol

I used to be able to drink a bottle of vodka bottle of wine in one sitting and be still rather ok.... That was before i went on a diet where i lost about 30kgs.

didnt drink much between this period but i did use other substances.. Im usually pretty fucked off 2 pills and have very rarely "felt" like more. One or Two cones is about all i ever want to do. and last time i drank alcohol i was pretty drunk after 2 coronas one glass of wine...

Got to love home cheap life is now =D

oh yeah 6ft, 85kgs.

Hell yeah!

6'3 (or about 190cm)
67kg (skinny mofo build)

And I can be a bit of a cadbury. But nowhere NEAR as much as I used to be.

2 pills will still rort me beyond most recognition.
1 blotter will quite severely bend my mind.
1 cone will leave me quite wasted.
3 beers will leave me fairly well tipsy.

I enjoy this state of affairs. Though admittedly, compared to what I used to be like, it ain't nothing. But still, I'm far from complaining.

-plaz out-

unfortunatly for me, i am a cadbrury with alcohol, which I
HATE, six beers would totally wipe me out.
And for EVERYTHING else, which I LOVE, I need heaps to enjoy and can be seen eating between 5-10 pills in a big night. that would include the next day%)

Re: Hell yeah!

plazma said:
6'3 (or about 190cm)
67kg (skinny mofo build)

1 cone will leave me quite wasted.

Oh hell yes plaz :) , The times i out smoked you in that little flat
im not that big either !!!

On topic

4 bacardi breezers will see me blind drunk just about
Weed i can smoke like a guy
Other drugs it all depends how messed up i want to get, which isnt very thesedays.:p
Im quite content going out on just one pill because i know 2 will rort me beyond all belief also.

Its costing me less and im enjoying it more

-funki

I was about to post about how cadbury I have become but funki's post made me rethink. I havn't become cadbury, actually considering what I've consumed throughout my adventures I've more likely got one hell of a tolerance.

However my tastes and attitudes have changed and the 1 Pill now days gets me more than sufficently fucked, I'm not chasing the 5 pill flip-out I may have used to. But I don't think I could even handle 5 pills in one night now. 1 Bong or a spliff and I'm happily roasted and chatty, no longer the chop the whole foil for one sitting man. If I tried to smoke a whole bag now I'd pass out before the half way mark. I don't feel the need to hoover up the whole bag of meth just because thats whats there, I'll be more discerning and have a taste when I feel the need.

Alcohol on the other hand, I never could handle my spirits, 2 drinks and I've had to much. I've spent many a day wondering how I managed to wake up in a strange place yet only going out with a fiver.....

1 cone will get me ripped as!
But 1 pill wont do shit and i rarely take pills now a days and when i start drinking regularly 1-2 nights/week my tolerance skyrockets in a few weeks and i can drink a good 12-16 standard drinks and only feel a little tipsy also i've always had an unusually high tolerance to speed. I need 2 trips to get me tripping nicely.

I have a reasonable tolerance...but you could say that my threshold is quite high..

As for alchohol, I can drink around a case in one night if I'm taking my time, starting early and finishing in the am's. I've had around 24 standard drinks without passing out before but I was pretty close. I've also had a 500mL bottle of 60% absinthe and half a 700mL bottle of 70% absinthe and both times I had an incredibly trippy night.

With pot, if its good gear, one or two cones will get me absolutely sideways but I can take up to around 7 of so after being fucked on the first until I voluntarily retire on the couch. Thats the sort of amount where I start hallucinating, bahah.

Pills, I usually don't have more than 2 a night because I don't have them very often. Usually theres at least a 3 week break between the times I have them so the first pill, if its decent, will send me gurning far into the night and the second will keep me going till it gets light or even beyond sometimes! hehe

I'm 5ft 4, medium build around 60kg.

For me it depends what substance:

Weed: Can't handle at all. Can't even smoke one whole cone. When I smoke it, my bf packs me a "baby cone", and that does me for a good 4 hours or more. Any more and I instantly fall asleep :D

Alcohol: Pretty high tolerence. I can drink wine and vodka all night and still function at a reasonable level. A bottle of wine to myself on a weeknight gets me nicely tipsy. Then I get tired and go to sleep. A few years ago though, I'd be done after 2 glasses....

Pills: High tolerence. I was never one of those "half" people, but one used to do me nicely. Nowdays while my bf has one, I'm on my 2nd, and I could keep going but I've made a pact with myself I'll never go past 2. (3 on an extraordiarily big night). I know I'll just end up needing 4, 5, 6 whatever. I'd be flat broke.

Speed: Similar to weed. I'm a very cheap night out on speed ;). My body reacts badly to it... a line of good speed and I won't sleep until 6 the next morning. One night I did a point by myself and couldn't sleep until 8pm the next night (24 hrs). I avoid it for this reason. I like my sleep.

Don't regularly take anything else so I guess that's it.

Cadbury: weed & speed High tolerence: Pills & alcohol.

SLM

after probably more than 100 biks in his 'ardkore raver career, I saw nickstar puke off a half...

goes to show its mindset over all else

I do agree that mindset plays a lot to do with throwing up and how "fucked" you get, but regardless of mindset, if I eat a second pill in a night, I'm going to be quite the cadet for another few hours - ie forgetting what I'm doing and where I'm going consistently.

My point is, how do some people eat so many pills and still have a coherent night? I suppose its personal, but I thought it must have something to with tolerance, either natural or just plain heavy usage.

My point is, how do some people eat so many pills and still have a coherent night?

Melancholic: what on earth does having a coherent night have to do with it? ;)

BT =D

definately a cadbury girl myself. its great really.
i still cant drop a whole pill tho i dont know my limits for how much i can do in one night cos it always depends on the quality of the drugs im taking ( and let me tell u this, down here its NOT quality). so somehow i manage to get real munted off very little. the most ive had in an entire weekend is about 4 pills....maybe with some other drugs thrown in the mix.

as for alcohol....two drinks and i'm tipsy. i find that the effects alcohol have on me r far less desirable than anything else....so i stay clear.

i dont smoke weed anymore but wen i used to, 4 cones max and i was gone for the night.

kind of the same with speed as i am with pills, plus i often combine the two. however, tolerance in general always is affected by how often u do the stuff. there was a point wen i was taking at least a pill every weekend...even then my tolerance didnt build up. and ive been doing it for almost a yr now.

i guess my tolerance is pretty low, though i started out with 3 pills in a night right off the bat, so i really dont know what my natural tolerance to pills was... lol
been having quite alot lately, so 1 and a half or two pills serves me nicely, one just isnt enough. going to take my first break now, so ill see how i go after that :)

i get real drunk real fast, but i never drink these days, and have zero tolerance. as for weed, 1 or two good cones gets me flying, but i sometimes have up to 20 cones in a day, and can smoke myself sober before passing out.

only used speed and meth once, they dont seem to last as long as other people.

i consider myself 'lucky' in terms of drug tolerance...