• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking Oxys

Bribrilee3

Greenlighter
So my friend was smoking Oxys for 2 years, & she claims that she has withdraws. I've never seen her have cold sweats, puking or in so much pain she can't move. I think it's all mental. Do you actually get withdraws from smoking blues?

& also, if you haven't done a pill in a month & do a pill will you get withdraws even though you haven't done pills in a month. My friend told me it takes 2 months to not do any pills to not feel withdraws after doing one again which I don't think is true.

yea perc WDs are def real and worse then WD from heroin, no bullshit, percs would have me throwing up bile... i smoked percs for bout a year a half and youll def feel it after that long...

as far as the waiting a month thing... it wont put you back into full blown WD but youll def feel off and a little sick if you get high enough... i guess its kind of like a hang over from drinking...

atleast from what youve said on here, even without knowing how many mgs she was doing, sounds like shes tellin ya the truth... IMO atleast...

yea perc WDs are def real and worse then WD from heroin, no bullshit, percs would have me throwing up bile... i smoked percs for bout a year a half and youll def feel it after that long...

as far as the waiting a month thing... it wont put you back into full blown WD but youll def feel off and a little sick if you get high enough... i guess its kind of like a hang over from drinking...

atleast from what youve said on here, even without knowing how many mgs she was doing, sounds like shes tellin ya the truth... IMO atleast...

That's weird, I have been eating percs for nearly years, and 10 milli methadones. Well I got pregnant, got clean. The methadone was a shitty w/d but the percs were hella easy. I didn't feel that effected. (Affected?) lol

Surprised no one said this yet but DO NOT smoke percocets. Why would you smoke all that Tylenol?? Just buy oxies.

I never understood how someone could get hooked smoking pills I used to do it all the time with a homie and while I found quiting easy with almost no WD my nigg was hooked for a long and it ultimately killed the friendship.

I'm curious if anyone knows the bioavailability of smoked oxys? I thought oral was the best route.

I was under the impression that the oxys he was talking about was the ir ones also called roxycodone that do not have any Tylenol in them. I have never seen a blue perc with acedaminaphine in it they are usually all white.. Just saying!

I'm curious if anyone knows the bioavailability of smoked oxys? I thought oral was the best route.
I have never smoked oxys seems stupid to be honest. Oral is best if you want to use them as directed. Snorting has a bit quicker effect. And to iv them is the quickest and has the best "rush" or high if your in it to win it I guess you could say!

If I recall correctly the bioavailability of smoked oxy is about 35% and orally is anywhere from 60-80%..... so orally is by far the better route.

I refuse to read this garbage. Smoking oxys does nothing. Period. No buzz. I've tested.

You are quite wrong there buddy. Besides snorting the roxie 30s smoking is just as effective . I used the chase the dragon technique with aluminum foil. Fold you a 5x5 inch piece up toss a whole 30mg roxy on one side put lighter right under it while keeping a straw or a pen i took a part I like to use ,and chase it from one side of the foil to the other . I can smoke myself into a nod every time . I do not do this anymore mainly because you have to think all those pill binders cant be good on your lungs , and because I have over a 500mg day habit from roxies , and theres no way I would smoke em all day everyday . Bad for your lungs . Stick to snorting em or just do like me I put 6 30mg roxies in my mouth all at once and chew em all up and swallow . Hits pretty fast and hard . Quick enough for me .

I do not advise to chew 180mg of oxycodone all at once unless you have a pretty hefty tolerance .

Good luck have fun!

If I recall correctly the bioavailability of smoked oxy is about 35% and orally is anywhere from 60-80%..... so orally is by far the better route.

I also don't believe this ;because back in my day all i did was smoke em by putting the whole pill on foil ,and chasing the dragon with it. It never disappointed me ,and I could be in a nod much much quicker then by mouth or snorting em . Although the high is very very short lived . I would nod out ,and wake up in a hour or so and do the same thing over and over all day long . I stayed in a nod besides stumbling around for food once in a while through out the day . Hell I was so backed up back when I first started that I would only shit once every week . Still the same today with my over 500mg day habit .

So my friend was smoking Oxys for 2 years, & she claims that she has withdraws. I've never seen her have cold sweats, puking or in so much pain she can't move. I think it's all mental. Do you actually get withdraws from smoking blues?

You most definitely will get have withdrawals after smoking Oxy for 2 years. Are you seriously doubting that?

& also, if you haven't done a pill in a month & do a pill will you get withdraws even though you haven't done pills in a month. My friend told me it takes 2 months to not do any pills to not feel withdraws after doing one again which I don't think is true.

Your friend is kind of right, you will feel discomfort(severity will depend on dosage) and a strong urge to get high again for a couple of days. A month of sobriety is really not that much in terms of getting your brain to forget the works. If you had a decent habit for more than a coupe of months, 1 month of being clean will have your brain still trying to adjust to not having excessive dopamine/endorphin releases regularly. Hence even one use will put a dent in your sobriety.

I don't know. Maybe it's my tolerance but I've chased 2 80s consecutively with no effects and at that time I believe I was only doing 2 80s insulfated at a time. Not that that is a small dose but I guess if you have a small tolerance for opies then maybe smoking would rock your sox. Just never worked for me. Must be a really small bio - avail. Another thing is we don't get Roxys here. Are those instant release oxys? We only get time release here. When oxycontins were taken from the market we got neos (gel up) and generic ers (no gel). Maybe the extended release won't smoke? Idk.

P.s. didn't mean to sound ignorant or anything. Just was in a prissy mood earlier.

I don't know. Maybe it's my tolerance but I've chased 2 80s consecutively with no effects and at that time I believe I was only doing 2 80s insulfated at a time. Not that that is a small dose but I guess if you have a small tolerance for opies then maybe smoking would rock your sox. Just never worked for me. Must be a really small bio - avail. Another thing is we don't get Roxys here. Are those instant release oxys? We only get time release here. When oxycontins were taken from the market we got neos (gel up) and generic ers (no gel). Maybe the extended release won't smoke? Idk.

P.s. didn't mean to sound ignorant or anything. Just was in a prissy mood earlier.

Yes roxicodone is a IR . Comes in 15mg and 30mg . Your right with the new OPs They can not be smoked I have tried ,and I am thinking it has something to do with the time release shit they add into them . I do know that the Roxies can/will rock your boat even with a tolerance though . I choose to quit smoking them because of the harm it may cause to my lungs . I smoked the A215 pills . Those are 30mg IR little round blue pills . Out of the M30s and the v 48 12s I found the A215s to smoke better . I get 240 A215s prescribed to me a month . I drive to a pharmacy 50 miles away every month just to get the A215s. :)

EDIT: I dont think I have a small tolerance either I take 6 30mg IRs 3 times aday . Thats a 180mg of instant Release Oxy goodness . All chewed up and down my belly every time . Of course I run out early every month and have to resort to other means of getting my fix.

Last edited:
Its not just the new OPs. Here we have non gel ERs and I guarantee they are almost identical to the old ones. Not alot of people know they just have to say they cant afford the brand name and Doc will likely script these beauties but yeah they don't smoke either. Oh well.