• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Patch Watson Brand trouble HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five04

Greenlighter
Hi, i am in a bind, my mother is on the Watson Fentanyl Patches, she used to take the brand name and then had to switch to Watson eventually, she doesn't tolerate any other brand well, she has parkinson and is on many medicines for it and to combat the mental side effects so she is very sensitive to variations, anyway suddenly i am having trouble getting the watson brand the last few months, where are you able to find them? Have you found certain chains stock them? she hasn't had her patch in 2 days, the hospital pharmacy tried to order them today but they said they don't know if they will be able to get them until wedensday, so i am trying to prepare a backup plan. Any help is appreciated

Update: She doesn't abuse the patches, she has a pretty low quality of life even with being on them every day, chasing a high only for her to have to suffer more later is not her thing, i am not knocking anyone who chooses to do these things, just trying to make it clear to anyone that can help me but may not because of some moral objection to drug abuse...thats not what she's after.

Status
Not open for further replies.