• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids when to drop oxy IR so that it shows on test

Status
Not open for further replies.

justkeepswiming

Greenlighter
Hello all,I have a script for oxy IRs.Gone through all of them except a half a pill which I held on to.Have pain management contract, need to have it in system to get new script.When should I take my 7.5mg half-tablet to be sure it will show up in urine?

Look into loperamide to maintain until ur next script as well in the mean time. You can buy 400 pills (800mg) for like 10 bucks on amazon, it's legal, And I swear to you it is a godlike maintenance drug. What's ur usual oxy dose? I find afte a bender 30mg of loperamide holds me over for 8 hours and u don't feel any high whatsoever but the withdrawals are 90% gone. Then drop ur dose 1mg each redose to taper off.

U don't want to be always on loperamide for long periods of time each time ur script runs out early tho. It will increase ur general opiate tolerance, that's why I recommend a rapid taper of 1-2mg each dose, but it does truly make withdrawals much more manageable.

Ty Blackout.Pbuilder - believe it or not, I experience ZERO withdrawals from opiates. At least physical...Might get a little cranky, but nothing a couple of beers won't fix

Hello all,I have a script for oxy IRs.Gone through all of them except a half a pill which I held on to.Have pain management contract, need to have it in system to get new script.When should I take my 7.5mg half-tablet to be sure it will show up in urine?

Isn't this a drug testing question?
I don't think you can ask this here, if I'm wrong I am sorry.
Still getting used to the site and trying to follow rules but I see them broken all the time which confuses me.
I will get used to it eventually I think.

On the safe side of the BLUA and rules..
Reported as Drug Test question. :(

5-0 on the block woop woop

Nice world industries logo though... Boy those were the good old days... Skating it up not worrying about the next fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.