• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant DMOPP

roi

Bluelighter
xflPEUY.png

1-[2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-1-methylethyl]pyrrolidine

Looks like 3,4-Dimethoxy-Prolintane, but with a shorter carbon chain. 3,4-Dimethoxy-Pyrrolidinoamphetamine?

Expectations and experience reports are welcome :)

Last edited:
expecting this to still come out considering it got promptly pulled?

guess we'll see it pop up in the EU in a few days regardless

Yeah I noticed that this wasn't around for very long too before being taken down, was wondering why that was.... Anyone able to speculate further?

I assume that it is a pretty potent stimulant... Cant find any info apart from a very brief Wikipedia entry...

Yeah I noticed that this wasn't around for very long too before being taken down, was wondering why that was.... Anyone able to speculate further?

I assume that it is a pretty potent stimulant... Cant find any info apart from a very brief Wikipedia entry...

I asked how it would slide around the MODA, no reply.

DMOPP definitely has no Wikipedia entry.
It doesn't have its own exclusive page but DMOPP is most definitely mentioned in the Wikipedia article "Designer Drug"........ DMOPP, 3,4-Dimethoxy-Pyrrolidinoamphetamine. There is no further information other than its title unfortunately.
I asked how it would slide around the MODA, no reply.
I wonder what it was that has caused this, I mean, it popped up from nowhere and was gone just as quickly as it appeared with no mention or trace of its existence.... Someone have a close encounter with it? Or legality issues? Strange...

Last edited:
It doesn't have its own exclusive page but DMOPP is most definitely mentioned in the Wikipedia article "Designer Drug"........ DMOPP, 3,4-Dimethoxy-Pyrrolidinoamphetamine. There is no further information other than its title unfortunately.

Yeah, I added it there lol. But we literally know nothing about this chemical. And yes, the substance is illegal in the UK. Major fuck-up by the vendor? Maybe their chinese supplier was like "new legal replacement for MDPV but with much better properties" and they didn't think twice..

Yeah, I added it there lol. But we literally know that nothing about this chemical. And yes, the substance is illegal in the UK. Major fuck-up by the vendor? Maybe their chinese supplier was like "new legal replacement for MDPV but with much better properties" and they didn't think twice..
Oh it was you who added it! Lol!! Thats the only reference that I have found to exist, as you say we know nothing about it... Or any resources available about it.
So it is controlled.... That would explain the its rapid depature and no further mention of it then..

Bit of a fuck up indeed, I was wondering how it was legal given that DMOPP, 3,4-Dimethoxy-Pyrrolidinoamphetamine, details 2 known controlled substances in the title. Shame, I thought it was too good to be true. Or maybe it isnt good, who knows? Be interesting to see some information on this...

Looking over the MODA it looks like this may well not be controlled in the UK...

Anyone care to speculate at a) how similar it will be to mdpv and family
B) when this will be more available.
It hasn't popped up with my eu vendor yet and theh are usually on the ball with new compounds.

Compared to pyrovalerone, 3,4-dimethoxy-a-PVP is actually inactive with affinities at DAT and NET above 10 uM. If anything, it's the 3,4-dihydroxy metabolite (or hydroxymethoxy) that is responsible for any effects of 3,4-dimethoxy-a-PVP. Anyway, I doubt that the SAR may be easily translated to prolintane as the beta-ketone certainly plays a crucial role in the activity of pyrovalerone and its analogues. Prolintane itself is so much weaker and different from a-PVP that its analogues are far from pyrrolidinylphenones by a long shot.

But I guess it's as good as anything to make money on.