• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV ambien and ritalin

granimal

Greenlighter
Im looking for suggestions on dosing for IV Ambien and Ritalin. I take 10mg Ambien orally daily. 40mg Ritalin orally daily. thanks!

I iv'd ambien once and i really don't reccomend it man - i just blacked out instantly. as for dosage i really dont know but probably very low compared to what you'd take orally... but again i dont recommend it.

Im looking for suggestions on dosing for IV Ambien and Ritalin. I take 10mg Ambien orally daily. 40mg Ritalin orally daily. thanks!

I've shot ambien a lot. You get an indescribable Rush that only lasts for 15 seconds then you'll feel uneasy afterwards. I don't recommend it. Shooting pills is dangers business.

I would use a 1cc syringe, with 70-80 units of sterile water o r saline if available. Crush the pill, add powder to spoon, add water, mix the solution until it's completely dissolved, add a sterile cotton to the solution, then draw up all possible liquid. You should be left with 50-60 units of liquid. Filter the solution with sterile cotton two more times to insure you're not injecting pill fragments. You should have around 50 units left when you're done. Stay safe and don't shoot pills Often. Good luck

in injected ritalin just the other day for the first time. I started with 40 mg. It was ok. Not like coke or anything. few hours later i did 60mg few hours later 60 again. I feel like i could have done 80 or 100 mg. HOWEVER.. my friend tried 40mg and i think almost died. Instantly said "this was a big mistake. He'd never IV'd stims before. Pulse jumped to over 140 and who knows what his BP was. Could see his carotid artery in his neck pumping like crazy. he could feel his heart beat through my hand on his chest. I at first thought it was just a panic attack, but i quickly realized it was very serious and more than anxiety.

He wouldn't go to the ER and it took like half an hour before he would even take a valium. He said he felt closer to death than he has ever been, including when he was told he was lucky to be alive from diabetic ketoacidosis and in the hospital for a week.. or the time his ex girlfriend gave him a HUGE dose of insulin in his sleep, trying to kill him, and he woke up with a blood sugar of 20.

The high isnt that great and the risk apparently is huge. Don't do it. If you insist, try like 10mg and see what happens.

He is a healthy guy, works out daily, not overweight, no cardiac issues and had snorted ritalin multiple times before.

Unless you're looking for serious infection that could fester in your heart, lungs, etc., it would be ideal not injecting anything, especially those two binder-filled, dangerous to IV- medications.

Shooting up any pill is a bad idea, but it's especially silly for anything with an extended release formulation. Most of what you're injecting is fillers, binders and talc that can cause serious cardiopulminary complications.

Quite a few drug and alcohol research institutions have reported that IV administration of ADHD meds is on the increase. They know this because the people doing it are turning up in ER at higher rates than previously seen.

Please be careful.

As everyone has said, not a great idea. There's a thread somewhere in bluelight of a bloke who shot ambien then lost his arm... Pretty brutal stuff.
Plus, while just injecting the pills themselves is very risky, the fact that you're injecting ritalin (a potent vasoconstrictor) can only compound the risks associated.
Unless you wish to remove the limb in question, I'd just eat the ambien and snort/plug the ritalin. Can't imagine it's a mind-blowing combo anyhow.

Ambien isn't designed for injecting… Ritalin safer maybe but both a bad idea. Some are time released…. worse idea

As everyone has said, not a great idea. There's a thread somewhere in bluelight of a bloke who shot ambien then lost his arm... Pretty brutal stuff.
Plus, while just injecting the pills themselves is very risky, the fact that you're injecting ritalin (a potent vasoconstrictor) can only compound the risks associated.
Unless you wish to remove the limb in question, I'd just eat the ambien and snort/plug the ritalin. Can't imagine it's a mind-blowing combo anyhow.

that would be me.....

this is me in intensive care following the amputation. i was in icu for 3 days completely out before they allowed me to wake up....fuk pills, fuk shooting up anything....

WP_20140823_004.jpg

just dont........

I've seen more people get abscesses from IV methylphenidate pills than just about any other substance.

I've also heard an equally high number of horror stories regarding IV zolpidem. A guy on the forums suffered an amputation as a result of the practice and was good enough to share the experience with us.

Micron filters should always be used when fixing pills, but I think it's worth saying that it goes more so when dealing with these pills.

I don't know if there's a medical/scientific basis for these claims, my opinions come purely from what other people have reported online and in person.