• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ritalin LA

oxymuffin

Bluelighter
Hi,

So, i'm prescribed Ritalin for ADD, and its working wonders.

However, my doc gives me a lil more than I act need it so I end up with a few leftover caps, which I tend to used it while on vacations, you know how it is..

It isn't much, maybe 5-10 20mg caps. Anyway, i've heard many folks snort it, which I did once. Didn't notice any difference tho.

My question is, does crushing the microdots will do any difference if you snort it?

Thanks

Each bead-filled Ritalin LA capsule contains half the dose as immediate-release beads and half as enteric-coated, delayed-release beads, thus providing an immediate release of methylphenidate and a second delayed release of methylphenidate.

I don't recommend snorting it. I usually grind up the beads into a fine powder and take them in a liquid shot with soda or water, that has always worked well for me. Lots of binders and weird shit in Ritalin LA.

You know, I kinda agree with you. Ritalin is not for recreational use.

But as long as Im trying to stay out of E, that seems to be pretty a perfect good alternative for me so far

I get a paradoxical effect from high doses of amphetamine salts. My blood pressure drops and I have to lie down. The limited euphoria I feel is comparable to opioids. I never understood why I get this reaction. I also get very dizzy upon standing up. Not the drug for me.