• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone Vs Oxycodone

jake559

Greenlighter
So i am somewhat new in the whole pill thing. I am on Felony Probation and cant smoke for 9 more months. It really sucks. I started drinking, but drinking is not the same anymore. I did 5mg of Hydrocodone about a week ago, i got more of a high from the idea of taking the pill, and only got a slight euphoric feeling in my head. The other day, i popped 15mg of Oxycodone. After about 30 minutes, i fell in love. I felt amazing, so i took 5mg more to enhance the effects.

The day after (today) i have 1 more oxy, and about 30 5mg hydrocodone pills. I took 25mg of the hydro, i felt nothing as close to the oxy. With the oxy i could feel my body warm and fuzzy, i felt weightless, and euphoric. (that was 20g oxy) When i took the 25mg of hydro, it almost felt as if i was in the best mood i could ever be in, my body felt normal, but i was way happy, and excited about everything.

My question would be, what would happen if i mixed 5mg oxy and 25-30mg of hydro? I dont want to be fucked up as in pukeing my guts out, just extremely EUPHORIC and Orgasmic if you know what i mean .

Also, i noticed when i come down from the high, i feel like i a going to fall asleep, and almost do, but i still feel awake, and alert, but like im asleep and dreaming at the same time lol. Any thoughts? Thanks

Yummmmm oxy.hydrocodone is oxy mixed with acetaminophen. So, it might get you higher, depending on your tolerance! :)

- Terri

Yummmmm oxy.hydrocodone is oxy mixed with acetaminophen. So, it might get you higher, depending on your tolerance! :)

- Terri

This is incorrect. Hydrocodone mixed with acetaminophen is what is in Vicodin, lortab, etc.

OP, mixing higher dosages of hydrocodone and oxycodone will get you higher yes, but it will also lead down the path of tolerance and addiction. No one can tell you how much to use, but always start with the lowest dose that works and titrate up from there if you must.

Yea ^. Not sure what your kick has been with "hydromorpine" lol and all other opiates.

Oxycodone --> oxymorphone
hydrocodone --> hydromorphone

Without looking at the molecular structure, oxycodone and hydrocodone are only related because they are opiates but yea, they work good together, remember oxycodone is slightly stronger.

this thread exist many times over... yes taking them together even at a lower dose of 5mg of oxycodone will increase your opiate high

You do realize that if your PO asks for a urine sample and you come up hot for opiates, you're still gonna get popped, right? Worrying about that shit would totally kill my buzz. Ain't tryin to go to prison over a couple percocets

You do realize that if your PO asks for a urine sample and you come up hot for opiates, you're still gonna get popped, right? Worrying about that shit would totally kill my buzz. Ain't tryin to go to prison over a couple percocets

Opiates aren't in the urine for that long, so maybe its just easier to time.
This isn't a path I recommend going down, fun in the beginning on the way but eventually its just depression and failure, for most.

Firstly, welcome to Bluelight!

Mixing opiates doesn't work, because the opiate with the stronger binding affinity will shove the other one out of it's way. Secondly, welcome to hell.

The state which you describe is called 'the nod' and is commonly sought out by opiate users as an escape from reality.

Firstly, welcome to Bluelight!

Mixing opiates doesn't work, because the opiate with the stronger binding affinity will shove the other one out of it's way. Secondly, welcome to hell.

The state which you describe is called 'the nod' and is commonly sought out by opiate users as an escape from reality.
I've never had any issue mixing full agonist opiates.

Mixing small doses of opioids will produce stronger effects than either alone. Generally affinity only comes into play when you take large doses of one opioid and small doses of another (e.g. trying to overpower large doses of methadone with morphine)

QFT. and since we cant discuss legal or drug testing stuff in specific, all I can say is, OP, if I were in your shoes, I would rather cold kick ANY habit OUT of prison than be in a cell block for a fkn high. I Am in your shoes now, I start PTP next week, already had my last hoorah, and fully expect the next week to suck MAJOR ass, but it wont be sucking ass in a steel and concrete shithole.

I haven't read any responses but you basically answered your question with the description of the highs. Oxy and hydro describe the process by which the opiates are engineered. If you are really interested in the science check out Web MD. Where you may get confused is that in terms of weed hydro is top shelf; in opioid world hydro is the regular and oxy is the dank.

Do you get random drug test being on probation? Unless it's legally rx'd to you, be careful.

Once you start building up that tolerance, enjoying that high, yer gonna start wanting more.

I was on hydrocodone (the old fat blue lorcets 10/650) from 2010-2012. They really helped with my pain/gave me nice buzz at 20mg doses, but I became immune, and the acet gave me a nice stomach ulcer.

Yes, you can piggyback the two, but be careful with all that acet. Yes, you can get a nice buzz, but once your body/mind gets past the recreational use phase, yer gonna start possibly experiencing withdrawals.

Ask yourself a few things..do you want to risk probation? Do you want to develop a habit/withdrawals?

i struggled with hydrocodone addiction and tolerance and i had been hooked for months before i tried oxy,and honestly i dont think i took enough because it didnt do shit,and i know oxy is stronger,maybe it was just my tolerance,i dont know.

Well, he did say 5mg oxycodone and 25-30mg hydrocodone. I can't imagine any benefit to that, and i've never known of many people to mix opiates considering the highs are all pretty much the same with subtle differences.

If I were you OP, I wouldn't even think about taking any opiates (or anything else that could get you "popped") until your parole is over. As good as it feels, it just isn't worth it. You do know, they have the right to just drop in and ask for a UA, no questions asked, right? Been there, done that, is all I can say. Let it go until your ass isn't owned by someone with the power those folks have over you. Then you can really enjoy without that hanging over your head. Right now, you're playing Russian Roulette with your freedom. F that!

Unless these pills are prescribed, no way should you be messing around with RX pills.......like others have mentioned, if you fail a piss test, not good!

OP you seem to like opiates too much. You sound like me when I first started taking morphine & oxycodone. Use caution with them. If you have a large supply of them you're at a very high risk of physical addiction. They make you're brain crave for them & you will want to take them everyday eventually. You don't know how bad the withdrawal can be until you experience it, it's extremely serious. I never felt so uncomfortable before coming off a 30 bag a day Heroin habit in jail.

I first felt opiates at 11 from when a baseball shattered the right side of my face (I'm good now face looks sexy as can be lol had to get reconstructive surgery). Then freshman year I was getting oxycontin 40mg & morphine 30mg from some people who didn't know the price they're worth & I got em dirt cheap I'm talking just an Abe Lincoln. I think all that lead me to Heroin. It's an evil drug it makes you feel nice but you'll need more & more & then you run out of money & either have to be dope sick, it's so bad, or do something illegal to get $.

Being dope sick is having restless legs & arms bad, feeling of having a fever, diarrhea, vomiting, hot & cold flashes, goose bumps, watery eyes, runny nose & major depression & anxiety.

Don't do them more than 2 days in a row. 2 times a month would be better if you're strict enough. The best thing to do would be not to fuck around with them.

When I was actively using opiates I acutually prefferd a HIGH DOSE(like 200-300mg) of hydro because it was more sedating than oxy...my god what I would give right now for 20-30 norco 10's(well 30 10 for tonight and 20 tomowrow) if I wasnt on bupe...so glad im on bupe right now because I had some coke tonight and never really do uppers but my god that would feel good or help when this wears off...bout to practice harm reduction on my dick mofo's

When I was actively using opiates I acutually prefferd a HIGH DOSE(like 200-300mg) of hydro because it was more sedating than oxy...my god what I would give right now for 20-30 norco 10's(well 30 10 for tonight and 20 tomowrow) if I wasnt on bupe...so glad im on bupe right now because I had some coke tonight and never really do uppers but my god that would feel good or help when this wears off...bout to practice harm reduction on my dick mofo's
OP (& to others reading this somewhat new to opiates or someone who doesn't do them daily) this would be a LETHAL DOSE. Don't go any higher than you need to or else lower doses will not feel the same.

I hope you did a cold water extraction that's a hell of a lot of acetaminophen to be consuming. If you didn't you did a lot of damage to you're liver. You might not feel it but you did. Acetaminophen can actually kill you before the opiate does in an overdose.

That being said I did enjoy hydrocodone more than oxycodone but morphine & Heroin (which breaks down into morphine. Heroin, diacetylmorphine, itself is inactive) take the cake as the holy grail of opiates.