• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Quick question regarding Subs

Opiates<3

Bluelighter
hey guys i did a smalll amount of opiates today (a 10 pack of H) and i just picked up a suboxone. I wanna take a quarter if the strip (so 2mg) so i can get some opiate feelings because the H wasnt enough (i usually need 2 20packs to get decent)

so my questions are:

Am i safe to take some of my suboxone?
Should i start low or jst take half the strip
Will i go into withdrawl, I have takin suboxone before after a day of H with no ill effects. Get back to me Asap! Thanks

Unless you want to be in hell wait at least until you feel 1st signs of wd. If you take it while there is still a decent amount of h on your receptors you will really know what hell is

Unless you want to be in hell wait at least until you feel 1st signs of wd. If you take it while there is still a decent amount of h on your receptors you will really know what hell is

i dont withdrawl is the thing thats why i wonder if ill be okay? like i said i have done this method a few times previously

Just wait man it's not worth it. I don't know if bupe will send you into pwd's if not opi dependent mate. I actually made a thread about it today also lol cuz my brother just got his wisdom teeth out and ran out of vics so he wanted to take subs. in same position as you lol

hey guys i did a smalll amount of opiates today (a 10 pack of H) and i just picked up a suboxone. I wanna take a quarter if the strip (so 2mg) so i can get some opiate feelings because the H wasnt enough (i usually need 2 20packs to get decent)

so my questions are:

Am i safe to take some of my suboxone?
Should i start low or jst take half the strip
Will i go into withdrawl, I have takin suboxone before after a day of H with no ill effects. Get back to me Asap! Thanks

lol dude if you did a bun and you dont go into WDs (aka not addicted) and your not high, your gettin ripped off... and if you went back n got another one so you could feel it, wtf are you retarded? I had to stop for "legal issues" and after a couple weeks of no opiates i ODed off two folds... even when i was doing half a gram a day 5-6 folds at once was pushin my limit.... but yea man doesnt even sound like you need any suboxone and that shit has a blocker in it so its not gona get you high like opiates.... you wana subutex, they dont have the blocker or opiate in it but you can get a better buzz from em.... but for real you should just stop while your ahead, your getting ripped off and if you do score some half way descent H your gona kill yourself....

lol dude if you did a bun and you dont go into WDs (aka not addicted) and your not high, your gettin ripped off... and if you went back n got another one so you could feel it, wtf are you retarded? I had to stop for "legal issues" and after a couple weeks of no opiates i ODed off two folds... even when i was doing half a gram a day 5-6 folds at once was pushin my limit.... but yea man doesnt even sound like you need any suboxone and that shit has a blocker in it so its not gona get you high like opiates.... you wana subutex, they dont have the blocker or opiate in it but you can get a better buzz from em.... but for real you should just stop while your ahead, your getting ripped off and if you do score some half way descent H your gona kill yourself....
and wtf do you mean sub "has no opiate" its a fucking partial agonist synthetic OPIATE and the naloxone is just in there to keep the govt happy. bupe has a higher binding affinity than the naloxone does anyway.

google is your friend homie

lol never heard ne one say a ten pack and mean ten dollars worth, i just couldnt imagine anyone with half a bit of common sense getting a bun, not feeling shit and wanting to go get another one....but still if your not goin thru WDs you dont really need a strip...

WAit to take the sub, as doing it this close to doing down will most likely cause PW's. Mind you I never get PW's from subs I can do a shot of down and take a sub literally an hour later and have no ill effects. But I don't think this is too common.

and wtf do you mean sub "has no opiate" its a fucking partial agonist synthetic OPIATE and the naloxone is just in there to keep the govt happy. bupe has a higher binding affinity than the naloxone does anyway.

google is your friend homie

interesting... never knew tht, i always enjoyed "real" pills and had only ever used the strips to help w WDs and done subs literally 2-3 times and only thing really knew was they were for WDs but you could get high off em... thanks for settin me straight

WAit to take the sub, as doing it this close to doing down will most likely cause PW's. Mind you I never get PW's from subs I can do a shot of down and take a sub literally an hour later and have no ill effects. But I don't think this is too common.

PWs? alls i know for sure is that i was WDin real bad one night and had half a strip and thought itd be a good idea to bang it.... i thought i was literally going to die, my eyes got all yellow for a couple hours and it was the worst withdraw ive ever experienced, after being able to go score in the morning i was back to normal... but i shot another half one up couple months later after detoxing and it was a pretty nice buzz

Yea no probs man didn't mean to come off sounding like an ass. bit of rough day

pwd's is precipitated withdrawal meaning if u still have opies on your receptors and take sub too soon it will throw u into wd, and those pwd are 10x worse than regular wd's like u just described. I can't imagine anything worse than that. I've been lucky to never experience them

EDIT I'm the same as poster above i could shoot some dope and shoot sub hr later and not get pwd's

sub is very weird drug doesn't get you high if you have tolly but it sure clings to them receptors for dear life

Last edited:
PWs? alls i know for sure is that i was WDin real bad one night and had half a strip and thought itd be a good idea to bang it.... i thought i was literally going to die, my eyes got all yellow for a couple hours and it was the worst withdraw ive ever experienced, after being able to go score in the morning i was back to normal... but i shot another half one up couple months later after detoxing and it was a pretty nice buzz

But bread can still rise...

watermellon;1281328 sub is very weird drug doesn't get you high if you have tolly but it sure clings to them receptors for dear life[/QUOTE said:
Yeah...but it is a great analgesic for the opioid/opiate naive, (.5 - 1 mg) and could wreck their world at anything over that.
I can still count on it as a mild analgesic and anti-depressant because it is an opioid.

Yeah...but it is a great analgesic for the opioid/opiate naive, (.5 - 1 mg) and could wreck their world at anything over that.
I can still count on it as a mild analgesic and anti-depressant because it is an opioid.
Same here I have a bit of bi-polar depression, been on the sub train for almost 2 years ~2mg daily and it deff has anti-depressant properties. That's why i got addicted to opiates in the first place. I'd rather be addicted to opiates than anti-depressants any day. Anti-depressants leave me feeling like a zombie with absolutely no emotions at all and that's not a way to live life. I'd rather feel depressed than to feel nothing at all. subs don't zombify me like ssri's do

Even more promising for depression (and chronic headaches) are micro / milligrams of psilocybin Most promising...but as transitioning to Ayahuasca it most likely requires being free of Bupe' beforehand.